Biker crashes then resists arrest

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Biker crashes then resists arrest

Post by the truth »

sorry cop bashers
, no cop bashing video today, at least she has her ugly face plasterd all over the local news today,
this kind of behavior should get her nothing less then 90 days in jail, she could of killed someone
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

hopefully this woman will realize after seeing herself in action, that booze is not doing her any favors ..(especially at her age) she's so very lucky that she didn't wipe out and do major harm to her body..and even more lucky that she didn't hit another vehicle and scar an innocent person for life while they took her out for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

I hope this was this gal's "bottom"....hope she sobers up and starts living life with a purpose...a booze/drug fog is no way to live...time to start respecting time, because it's ticking....there is a better way :)
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:In what universe does anyone not know, that refusal to provide a breath sample, is grounds for arrest?

KL3-Something wrote:Well it can be. But only in certain circumstances. Although I did here the member also say that she was under arrest for causing a disturbance which is completely justified for someone acting like that crazy chick was.

Well if you're clearly wasted, and demonstrating obvious attitude, then add refusal to provide a breath sample, to the mix, I'd be shocked to see anyone not be taken for a ride down to the station.

Am I misunderstanding, or is what you mean, that had she at least behaved in a contrite fashion, she might have gotten off with a 24hr roadside suspension?

I could see that happening, but my remark was directed toward her, and her aggressive conduct.

As it stands, she fought the law, and the law won.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Seems she's not the only one trying to evade the police

http://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/ ... tic-driver

Seriously what the ****
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

dodgerdodge wrote:Seems she's not the only one trying to evade the police

http://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/ ... tic-driver

Seriously what the ****

Spring fever tends to bring all the maroons outdoors.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hope she's not a mother, nice example lady, oops i will take that back video shows your far from a lady
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Just a little update for anyone that cares. Ends up she wasn't charged with anything, but she was penalized for failure to provide a breath sample.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

vinnied wrote:Just a little update for anyone that cares. Ends up she wasn't charged with anything, but she was penalized for failure to provide a breath sample.

Too bad she wasn't charged. At least a fine of some kind would have been warranted for her behaviour.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

vinnied wrote:Just a little update for anyone that cares. Ends up she wasn't charged with anything, but she was penalized for failure to provide a breath sample.

That's actually somewhat surprising, given that I've heard of people charged with assault, for far less than what she was clearly doing.

I guess that officer must have been wearing steel toed boots after all.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Now she should sue the humiliating video that was put online, since obviously she wasn't drunk.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What can she sue for? She was the one that made herself look ridiculous - and in public.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I'm sure the Officers considered the resisting and assault charges small potatoes...she recieved a 90 day suspension, and her actions towards the Officers is recorded and Mr Superintendent of Motor Vehicles will be the one to use that against her when they request for her to install the Interlock for the next yr (or more if they decide to do so)...when you're in the wrong , you're in the wrong, at least have some dignity for yourself and take it quietly...

and I disagree Bejvas, if she wasn't drunk then she should have blown...
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bejvas wrote:Now she should sue the humiliating video that was put online, since obviously she wasn't drunk.

Well if that's her "normal" behaviour I would hate to see her when she's had a few!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the fact that she was maybe not even drunk then makes it even worse for her then
can you even imagine what she would be like if she was drunk. lol
if an officer wanted me to test to see if i was drinking and driving, i would be more than happy too do the test to prove i was not and be on my way..thank you officer for keeping the roads safe for everyone out there.

question---did i miss something?????? she got a 90 day suspension for failure to provide.so it does not mean she was not drinking and driving to begin with correct???

she reeks of guilty to me
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

actually with her nasty behaviour she was darn lucky the Officers didn't give her a full impaired and she got a 90 dayer instead...she really couldn't have been that dense to not realize failing to provide breath sample was an instant charge(even a defense lawyer would have advised her to give a sample)..and yes, I would think if she was not guilty of being under the influence she would have just given a sample...she just cost herself a good $6000 mistake by doing so...

Return to “Central Okanagan”