Westbank Country Opry

arcsparks

Westbank Country Opry

Post by arcsparks »

Wow another sell out .Another great show yesterday. Did you go?? So nice to see all the variation in the performers and the diverse country music enjoyed by all, what a Westbank GEM.
norton123
Fledgling

Re: Westbank Country Opry

Post by norton123 »

I really wanted to take my wife to it as I briefly read a poster about it at a store, but when I tried finding any info about it online I could'nt find anything about it anywere even went through castanet listings under events and still nothing. Very diss appointed about how events are advertised in and around kelowna, never heard a word about the maple fest that was just held until Sunday. Good job! Wonder if attendance is low at some of these events, one thing I've done is changed to radio station I used to listen to
arcsparks

Re: Westbank Country Opry

Post by arcsparks »

norton123 wrote:I really wanted to take my wife to it as I briefly read a poster about it at a store, but when I tried finding any info about it online I could'nt find anything about it anywere even went through castanet listings under events and still nothing. Very diss appointed about how events are advertised in and around kelowna, never heard a word about the maple fest that was just held until Sunday. Good job! Wonder if attendance is low at some of these events, one thing I've done is changed to radio station I used to listen to

www.westbankcountryopry.com plus facebook and twitter was on castanet events concerts too
they do a pretty fair job of getting the word out
hope this helps its a great show and the seniors love it

Return to “Central Okanagan”