McIver Rd Glenrosa needs sidewalks!

playhard2010

Re: McIver Rd Glenrosa needs sidewalks!

Post by playhard2010 »

Agreed! See everyone at the meeting! Fingers crossed :)
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

playhard2010 wrote:I have personally been to the West Kelowna RCMP office and made complaints 3 times now about the speeding on McIVER road but they just always say the same thing "we will pass it on to our traffic division". I see them on Webber rd and glenrosa rd doing radar but never have they been on McIver rd. I just contacted 4 other households on McIVER and they are all interested in the meeting coming up.

Thanks!!

My dad has made many many complaints to the the police along with providing license plate numbers and a willingness to testify. All they do is tell him that they will talk to the offenders.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
bazinga42
Fledgling

Post by bazinga42 »

*sigh*

Its frustrating how easily complaining people are to appease with all of our tax dollars.

"*bleep* match"... you have misdirected anger. We both agree that something needs to be done. But you want to be appeased rather than see an actual solution. Good for you... fight the good fight. I'll fork over my $1.80 to see that you feel someone listened and did something regardless of whether or not it addresses your actual concern [I leave now, rolling my eyes at the foolish denizens]

Return to “Central Okanagan”