Was the RCMP doing their job?

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Was the RCMP doing their job?

Post by MAPearce »

dogspoiler wrote:And then there is that loud bang.

30 odd or 12 gauge ?

May it was the ladies 410 ....

Who knows ??
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

MAPearce wrote:
If you live up that way , I bet you know what the sound of a 30.06 sounds like compared to a 12 gauge...

But that wouldn't frighten me as much as a MUZZLE FLASH.. Hello ?. Don't tell me that isn't the FIRST thing you'd see in the black of night ....

With headlights in your eyes it's unlikely you will see the flash, not impossible, just unlikely. A flash with a bang could also be fireworks. If someone has ever fired a gun in the cab of a truck, it's very unlikely they will do it again.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

It's not so bad if you point it out the window.
Black Dogs Matter
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

dogspoiler wrote:It's not so bad if you point it out the window.

It isn't...... was with a buddy up at Jackpine , he actually runs the "resort" and is the rec site care taker..

Anyway he took a shot at a bear from his driver seat..It was loud but all the smoke and stuff went out the window.

I'm glad he missed though .

With headlights in your eyes it's unlikely you will see the flash, not impossible, just unlikely. A flash with a bang could also be fireworks. If someone has ever fired a gun in the cab of a truck, it's very unlikely they will do it again.

You refused to be realistic , huh ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

MAPearce wrote:
You refused to be realistic , huh ?

No not at all, maybe it's just old age but at night with headlights in my eyes, I don't see much of anything. LOL
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Maybe ....

But but when a gun goes off , the only way you won't here it is if your windows are rolled up and your tunes are cranked ..

As for the muzzle flashes , No way you'd miss them... Even if you're looking int head lights .

Return to “Central Okanagan”