WK Council candidates

guxcon

Re: WK Council candidates

Post by guxcon »

3 years ago I thought I might be able to lend some expertise and wisdom to council based on my life's experience. The process clearly taught me that voters really could care less about the qualifications or experience anyone would bring to the table. It was all about "will you do what I want you to do". When they realized that I would only do what was in the interests of the long term success of the majority, I was pushed aside for those who replied with "yes what ever you want". Until the voters realize that they may have to sacrifice a bit for the common good we will never be able to attract a leadership that so many of you really desire. Life is short! If I am to give up time away from my business interests, family and golf, it will be because I believe in a better future for our community as a whole, not necessarily your desires.
jutt

Re: WK Council candidates

Post by jutt »

I hate to say it is time for change and David Knowles has to go, he has served his two terms and its time for
a new face. Mr Knowles goes into meetings i believe with out even looking at his notes and the agenda at city hall.
Will say no to everything that needs to be done, but yes to projects that have no bering on events that will help the community of West Kelowna

Return to “Central Okanagan”