Westside Days Saturday June 28th

Love to Hike

Westside Days Saturday June 28th

Post by Love to Hike »

I am hearing rumors that there will be a shuttle bus service from the fair grounds to the lake for the fireworks display. With Glelatly Road being closed and traffic being re-routed down Witt Road and Carrol Road. Traffic has been such a mess previous years when the roads are fully open so this is a wonderful idea BUT I can not confirm if this is correct. Has anyone heard any details or who is sponsoring the shuttle bus service?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Westside Days Saturday June 28th

Post by oneh2obabe »

Didn't see any mention of a shuttle in their booklet that came with the community newspaper.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Love to Hike

Post by Love to Hike »

oneh2obabe wrote:Didn't see any mention of a shuttle in their booklet that came with the community newspaper.

I didn't see the booklet never the less this would certainly be a great idea for future years. :-)
sislonski

Post by sislonski »

Well the fireworks last year were pretty dismal, the whole display looked more like a set of warm ups for the real thing, only the real thing didn't happen. What a waste of time that was. I doubt I'd go out of my way if I was in town this year, to go down to see the fireworks, especially with all the road problems.

I hope for the sake of those that do make it there this year, that they are much better then last year. Whoever was in charge of that display last year should have been fired. It was embarassing!

Return to “Central Okanagan”