Do not wait until it is too late..

charliebean
Fledgling

Do not wait until it is too late..

Post by charliebean »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#118962

If you see a dog or a child left in a car while it is hot, Smash the window and get them out. This is extremely unacceptable and you will be saving a life. Do not wait for the authories it wil be too late. Smash the windows, get the animal and or child to safety then call the authorities to deal with these people. Be a hero
Last edited by charliebean on Jul 14th, 2014, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matai
Banned

Re: Please help

Post by matai »

charliebean wrote:http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-118962-101-.htm#118962

If you see a dog or a child left in a car while it is hot, Smash the window and get them out. This is extremely unacceptable and you will be saving a life. Do not wait for the authories it wil be too late. Smash the windows, get the animal and or child to safety then call the authorities to deal with these people. Be a hero

DO NOT smash the window, because you will be accused of mischief and have a criminal record. Better to call RCMP. But make sure you take a picture or video and send to all the news outlets out there so the scumbags get shamed publicly.

Already being discussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57376
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

honestly she left here kid in the car in this temp- wow. rcmp should charge here with attemted murder. and yes I do mean it
this is beyond insane,take her kid away and do not give it back
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
heycarmelina

Post by heycarmelina »

I do not understand how people can do this to living things.... Most of them seem so calm about it too and don't think they've done anything wrong! Sick people!!!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Id like to hear the other side of the story.. And not that I'm condoning this behavior, but possible the car was left running with the AC on, and that part was left out?
I mean who in there right mind leaves not only there dog, but also the kid in the car in these temperatures?
Usually the story mentions if the animal or child were in distress, no mention of that in this particular case.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
matai
Banned

Post by matai »

vinnied wrote:Id like to hear the other side of the story.. And not that I'm condoning this behavior, but possible the car was left running with the AC on, and that part was left out?
I mean who in there right mind leaves not only there dog, but also the kid in the car in these temperatures?
Usually the story mentions if the animal or child were in distress, no mention of that in this particular case.

Still asbad. No wind would mean CO2 poisoning. Also, if my car is running, i cannot lock it from the outside, even with my other key. So if her car is the same, it means someone could have stolen her running car, and baby.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

vinnied wrote:Id like to hear the other side of the story.. And not that I'm condoning this behavior, but possible the car was left running with the AC on, and that part was left out?

Regardless of what side or part of the story you want to hear, the facts presented confirm that the woman did something wrong.

Leaving a child of that age unattended is wrong to begin with, regardless of whether the car was running with AC on, which I sort of doubt or there'd probably not have been a story to begin with, not to mention that were that the case, just how intelligent is it to leave a 5-6 yr old in an unattended running vehicle?

This woman is a nut job no matter how one tries to downplay the events.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

settle down folks, not trying to downplay anything. I said I dont condone what she did, meaning I think it was wrong.
Just wondering if the story didn't leave some facts out. Everyone is *bleep* with a dog in a hot car story, child makes it even worse. and like you said, only a nutjob....
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

vinnied wrote:settle down folks, not trying to downplay anything. I said I dont condone what she did, meaning I think it was wrong.
Just wondering if the story didn't leave some facts out. Everyone is *bleep* with a dog in a hot car story, child makes it even worse. and like you said, only a nutjob....

Wasn't suggesting that you are if it sounded that way, just that many times in threads such as this, there are those who appear to pop up looking for ways to diminish the severity of what the story says transpired, thus I was just trying to point out that in this case no matter how anyone wishes to spin it, the woman made severely bad choices, even if more information were to come to light.

I should have chosen my words better.

I have a theory that many of the ones who take such a position, likely have similar tendencies, and such stories strike a nerve.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:
I have a theory that many of the ones who take such a position, likely have similar tendencies, and such stories strike a nerve.

no nothing like that. never have and never will. Ive just seen the media and people in authority embellish things by leaving certain things out.
These days, I get left in the car. But it has air so I dont mind.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

matai wrote:
Still asbad. No wind would mean CO2 poisoning. Also, if my car is running, i cannot lock it from the outside, even with my other key. So if her car is the same, it means someone could have stolen her running car, and baby.

Lol. Co2.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Still asbad. No wind would mean CO2 poisoning. Also, if my car is running, i cannot lock it from the outside, even with my other key. So if her car is the same, it means someone could have stolen her running car, and baby.[/quote]

CO2......haha
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE..

Post by vinnied »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#119104
Of interest in this story, as opposed to the original story that started this thread, is the fact the children were found to be in harm, Ministry of Children and Families were even called, and the man was arrested.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Re: Do not wait until it is too late..

Post by Symbonite »

Is this just a recent thing...or has this been going on forever since cars where made?

Just seems to be in the news more often lately
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Do not wait until it is too late..

Post by Hassel99 »

Symbonite wrote:Is this just a recent thing...or has this been going on forever since cars where made?

Just seems to be in the news more often lately

With multiple 24 hour news channels everything is in the news more, the news is in the news more. People love to take everything at face value when they should be questioning everything. This is especially true when you understand people are paid huge money to keep you on the edge of your seat while watching the news.

My wife left me in my own hot car over the weekend, no one smashed my windows to save me =(

Return to “Central Okanagan”