Staples reopening?

westbankkid
Übergod

Re: Staples reopening?

Post by westbankkid »

fall wrote:You have to travel to Kelowna from West Kelowna to get it? You sound like the people in Kelowna that wont cross the bridge for the life of them and think West Kelowna is in a different country. What is it 15 minutes? Get real. Try commuting in Vancouver!

Hmmmm. Country of west kelowna. Has a nice ring to it.
Beats kelowna by a country mile anytime.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

You don't have to travel to Kelowna if Wal-Mart, London Drugs or Beyond Ink carries the cartridges. Wal-Mart has the ones for my inkjets and when I need laser cartridges I order online (usually Amazon.ca depending on price) and get them delivered in 1-2 days.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Fancy wrote:We're not in Vancouver and can take a lot longer than 15 minutes. Too bad that Staples didn't make it in West Kelowna.

To bad a lot of businesses didn't and will not make it in West Kelowna but the reality is business just plain sucks in West Kelowna.
southernfrau
Board Meister

Post by southernfrau »

To H20 Babe and Fall Thanks but mine are Brother. And I can't get them at any of those places. I wish...now I have to drive. I hate going into Kelowna to the other poster named Fall - I live in Peachland....Easier for me to go to Penticton than fight the traffic the other way and it's faster.
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

I got mine for my laser and I used to get my inkjet from the same place in vancouver. look it up on the net. It was less than 1/2 price compared to the manufacturers of the product. I have a brother laser. 2-3 day delivery. Tonerdepot2010 I believe on ebay. Free delivery.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Got my Brother toner cartridge online as well. Quite a bit cheaper and delivered to your door.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

southernfrau wrote:To H20 Babe and Fall Thanks but mine are Brother. And I can't get them at any of those places. I wish...now I have to drive. I hate going into Kelowna to the other poster named Fall - I live in Peachland....Easier for me to go to Penticton than fight the traffic the other way and it's faster.

Try places like this

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/brother- ... idges.html
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

Staples is doing the right thing and trimming unnecessary expense. Order online from them and it will show up at your door. Been doing this for years with them. It's the future and the smart retailers that want to survive will continue to develop their online stores and eliminate store fronts. Driving around the Okanagan trying to find things in understocked stores is so passe.
I birn quil I se

Return to “Central Okanagan”