Poem #2

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
xCandyx
Fledgling

Poem #2

Post by xCandyx »

The Asylum

Time is that which one could call a world of make believe. Never existing, always there, never starting and what you see isn't always what you get. Drug induced ballads sing songs of praise and death is never far from their hearts. Overdose with the comatose and the healing can begin, beneath the emotional junkies rotting amongst their young, telling tales of wisdom, courage and self sacrifice, waiting only to be saved. Dawn is fast approaching, kissing the suicidal slumbers by the thousands, but they never wake. Illusionary visionaries begin to crawl and find it hard to speak yet hours pass and in the end its forgiveness that they ask. Cinematic memories roll past fields filled with adoration and unrequited trepidation and daylight breaks yet another one of my prolific, twilight epiphanies. Harboring lustful vengeance without a taste for malevolent violence and all innocence is lost. Synaptic seizures adhere to my psychosis, and I will ask to be free.Virulency becomes apparent through the vivid transparency of failure, And I will still beg for you to save me. Cynical and maniacal, my trauma will see it through. In the end, the fact remains, You dont know me and I'll never know you.

© Copyright 2005
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin

Return to “Creative Endeavours”