Tree and Yard Service

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
soontoberetired
Fledgling

Tree and Yard Service

Post by soontoberetired »

Other than Olson's Pest Control, can anyone recommend a business which maintains healthy yards by spraying trees and shrubs.
If you cannot stay young, stay immature!
BoB76
Guru

Re: Tree and Yard Service

Post by BoB76 »

Maybe you should start one up instead of retiring!!
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Not sure if they are still around, the owner might have retired but Okanagan Tree and Lawn
soontoberetired
Fledgling

Gee BoB76....I agree...good idea....It would be better than spending all of my time on this forum trying unsuccessfully,to be amusing and witty!
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

There is an old guy named Tom Hazell who sold his business a few years ago. Drives around in a old brown Fargo truck. Can't find the name but I am sure he is in the Mission somewhere.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
soontoberetired
Fledgling

Thanks Bob76. I use to have Tom spray my trees. He sold his business 10 or more years ago. He was great! I am not happy with Olson's.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

soontoberetired wrote:Thanks Bob76. I use to have Tom spray my trees. He sold his business 10 or more years ago. He was great! I am not happy with Olson's.

...sorry...waiting for a call back... Hopefully may have a name for you in the next day..
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

soontoberetired wrote:Thanks Bob76. I use to have Tom spray my trees. He sold his business 10 or more years ago. He was great! I am not happy with Olson's.

He still lives on Turner Road in the Mission. He does do small tree pruning jobs and I am sure he will tell you who to call.

Return to “Creative Endeavours”