Cement Countertops

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Cement Countertops

Post by Queen K »

Thanks GA! You've sealed the question. NO to cement counters. Not that I seriously entertained the notion, it's just that when someone throws it into the mix, C.net makes it easy to talk about.

I wonder how many go nuts when they have no "sounding board" of ideas like this place offers.

We have an arborite sample kicking around for some time and I still like it. Wilsonart makes some nice looking products.

I am surprised that not one single person came on and definitely said that they have cement counters, I mean, doesn't Castanet cover every possibility?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

If I had them, I too would be too embarrassed to come on and admit it. :smt080
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

If I had cement counters, this shack would be in the basement - and it doesn't even have a basement!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
chumpsky

Post by chumpsky »

I dont know if you are still looking for concrete countertops but you should check out versatileconcretedecor.com
They explain everything on there web site and they have some testimonials as well. All surfaces have there pros and cons but if you love the look of concrete than you need to call and talk to Drake at Vc Decor and he will put you at ease.

Return to “Creative Endeavours”