Landscaper - Who would you recommend?

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
Sarahml

Landscaper - Who would you recommend?

Post by Sarahml »

Hi, I was looking for some recommendations for a good landscaper in the Kelowna area. I need to get some shrubs removed, grass put in etc. There are a number of good/bad landscapers out there so it would be great if someone could let me know who they've used in the past, and whether or not they were good.

Thanks!
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: Landscaper - Who would you recommend?

Post by Lady tehMa »

I've heard Soil to Sod Landscaping is decent, but I have never used a landscaper myself.

Soil To Sod Landscaping

250-215-7645
I haven't failed until I quit.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

KHS
You and 71 others Like this post
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The best landscaper is the one who does it the way you want it done. Do you want your lawn to look like a golf course ,perfect length and colour that requires tons of chemical fertilizer ,poison and water or do you need a natural landscaper who cuts your lawn high ,only adds natural fertilizers and soil conditioners, sets your water use to its minimal needed settings and pulls weeds`and overseeds?
Not me, I gave up trying to sell the latter 20 years ago.Interview many by phone.
Looks can be deceiving ,sometimes the grubbiest hippie can be the greenest guy out there.
Commercial landscraping is one of the most environmentally unfriendly things you can do . Be aware of what you and others do to the earth ,water and air in the name of ornamentation.
Rocks and wild grasses make the best Okanagan lawns, excess fertilizer chokes the lakes with vegetation and starves the fish of oxygen. pesticides and herbicides are poison if the have CIL stamped on the bag. A real "green"lawn takes major time and money.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Creative Endeavours”