'Dirds' Are the Internet's Hottest New Hybrid Animal

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

'Dirds' Are the Internet's Hottest New Hybrid Animal

Post by oneh2obabe »

"Dirds," also known as "Dogbirds," are an awesome breed that meshes the best qualities of a dog — their expressive eyes, adorable ears and slobbering mouths — with bird bodies. But don't be fooled by the superrealistic images that, at first glance, seem to confirm the existence of dog head/bird body creatures flying around. Unfortunately, Dirds weren't created by geneticists in a scientific laboratory, but instead by people more like you and me, who may or may not have a PhD, but do have advanced computer skills in photo manipulation. With a Reddit thread started a few months ago called HybridAnimals, people have submitted their mixed-breed dream creatures from land, sky or sea. Countless combinations have been made, but the Dird seems to stand out in the crowd as the favorite. Contributor gyyp appears to be the originator of the Dird, and after the fly away success of one in particular, the Purd (pug and bird), others have tried to emulate it by creating kooky Dogbird amalgams of their own. However, until the day when Dirds truly become man's best friend, enjoy the wackiness of the Internet's latest mind-blowing manipulated creations.

Dachshund + Robin

Bulldog + Parakeet

Pug + Chickadee

Golden Retriever + Thrush

Weimaraner + Blue Jay

Labrador Retriever + Seagull

Pug + Penguin

Pug + Hawk

Scottish Terrier + Crow

Yorkie + Junco
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: 'Dirds' Are the Internet's Hottest New Hybrid Animal

Post by Lady tehMa »

lol photoshop XD
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Creative Endeavours”