Can anyone recommend a good carpenter or handyman?

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Can anyone recommend a good carpenter or handyman?

Post by Merry »

Does anyone know of a handyman or a company that could build me some kitchen cupboards from scratch?

I'd like to add some extra cupboards to an already existing kitchen, but don't have a clue who to call to give me an estimate. Most of the kitchen cupboard stores seem to sell ready made as opposed to custom made cabinets, and besides which they're only interested in selling you the entire kitchen, not just a few extra cupboards.

What I'm hoping to be able to do is to get someone to build me some cupboards to fill the space above my existing kitchen cupboards. I don't need a whole new kitchen because my existing cupboards aren't all that old. I just need a bit of extra storage space. Is there anyone in this area that does work like that?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
rvrepairnut
Board Meister

Re: Can anyone recommend a good carpenter or handyman?

Post by rvrepairnut »

Merry wrote:Does anyone know of a handyman or a company that could build me some kitchen cupboards from scratch?

I'd like to add some extra cupboards to an already existing kitchen, but don't have a clue who to call to give me an estimate. Most of the kitchen cupboard stores seem to sell ready made as opposed to custom made cabinets, and besides which they're only interested in selling you the entire kitchen, not just a few extra cupboards.

What I'm hoping to be able to do is to get someone to build me some cupboards to fill the space above my existing kitchen cupboards. I don't need a whole new kitchen because my existing cupboards aren't all that old. I just need a bit of extra storage space. Is there anyone in this area that does work like that?

dream easy do some custom work maybe try them and see what they say or they may have a installer that will take on the job.Talk to Mike roberts
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Can anyone recommend a good carpenter or handyman?

Post by Bsuds »

Check your PMs
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “Creative Endeavours”