Man cave

Home/car maintenance, renos, gardening, DIY, farming, creative endeavours.
norton123
Fledgling

Man cave

Post by norton123 »

this is a long shot but here goes it.I have a nice shed i want converted to the best dang man cave in kelowna.Only thing is i could'nt cut a square piece of wood if i was paid to.So my idea is for some company or indiviual come and build my man cave for free and you can use it for your before and after shots.It would be great advertising for you.So like i said its a long shot but i know kelowna has some really good tradesmen out there. The shed is and 8x10 .I will throw in free hotdogs for the winning bid.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: man cave

Post by Captain Awesome »

So, you want qualified tradesmen to build a mancave for you and you don't want to pay for it except for some hotdogs?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

It will be a trick to fit a fridge, a bar, a pool table, a big screen, some chairs, antlers on the wall, a stereo, a dartboard, and other much needed goodies into an 8x10 area.
Black Dogs Matter
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

dogspoiler wrote:It will be a trick to fit a fridge, a bar, a pool table, a big screen, some chairs, antlers on the wall, a stereo, a dartboard, and other much needed goodies into an 8x10 area.

Only way the above may work is if each item was a mini version, even than maybe not.

Good luck
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

dogspoiler wrote:It will be a trick to fit a fridge, a bar, a pool table, a big screen, some chairs, antlers on the wall, a stereo, a dartboard, and other much needed goodies into an 8x10 area.

Don't forget the leather sofa, the popcorn maker and the coffee table.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Man cave

Can I have somebody come over and install granite countertops for me? I don't want to pay, but I do have some hotdogs.

Also, perhaps do a grocery run for me, and load up my fridge. For free. It's great advertising!
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Queen K wrote:
Don't forget the leather sofa, the popcorn maker and the coffee table.

In a man cave it is called a drink rest.
Black Dogs Matter
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I would like somebody to buy me a new rolls phantom.
You can take some pics of it with me in it. Use it on your website and show all your friends.
Black with black interior please. Don't worry about options, they come loaded.
Great, thanks in advance. You're the best.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Whatcha been snortin norton ?
Black Dogs Matter
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Damn, I just had to put a new rad in my car. Why didn't I think about just offering someone a hotdog to do it?
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
tgm929
Board Meister

Post by tgm929 »

Must be one heck of a hot dog.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I have a house to tear down so I can renovate my kitchen, again. You all want me to reno my kitchen again right? And no, Dogspoiler, don't even think of offering indoor composting toilets, like you did last time.

In return I'll BBQ up some T-Bones and you can take copious photographs of your work for your professional portfolio.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Why did I just send a check to CRA for my taxes??? I should have sent them a pack of hotdogs.

That would be a great advertising for them.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

So how is that little "man cave" going for you?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

I think the OP has decided this forum is a p-poor place to go for ideas or a sympathetic ear!!!
Chill

Return to “Creative Endeavours”