Invictus Games

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Invictus Games

Post by GordonH »

One of very few things I don't have problem with a visit by member of royal family, Prince Harry was the creator of this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus_Games

2017 Invictus Games is being held in Toronto, September 23 to 30th.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Re: Invictus Games

Post by GordonH »

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1146935

I fully support Invictus, thank you Prince Harry
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH

Post by GordonH »

So unless you happen to get CTV Toronto (Channel 74 on Shaw) in HD.
The Vancouver CTV channel is not broadcasting the Opening Ceremonies Live, instead showing it taped 3 hours later at 8pm.

Toronto CTV will be broadcasting Live at 5pm PST.

Added later: These games has very little to do with winning or losing, much more about being able to participate with fellow veterans. From around the World.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

That was an incredible 8 days, as I looked forward to last years in Orlando this year in Toronto & next year Sydney Australia.
Currently watching the closing ceremonies

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”