I never thought I'd say this...

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

BoB76 wrote:I wouldn't want an organ from a gay man because it might get into my blood and turn me gay. Another problem is I have straight man clothes and don't want to have to go out and buy drag queen clothes.

Well BoB76, I think you've done better than wearing the dunce for today. I've just about read every word on this whole forum and I think you managed to hit the lowest of lows for ignorant, intollerant comments. Way to go! :smt075
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

BoB76 wrote:ETA?

**Edited To Add. :124:
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

anniecat wrote:
BoB76 wrote:I wouldn't want an organ from a gay man because it might get into my blood and turn me gay. Another problem is I have straight man clothes and don't want to have to go out and buy drag queen clothes.

Well BoB76, I think you've done better than wearing the dunce for today. I've just about read every word on this whole forum and I think you managed to hit the lowest of lows for ignorant, intollerant comments. Way to go! :smt075

Thanks
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

LMAO!! You are actually proud?? Good on you I guess. & Have a nice day! :smt023
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

I'm sort of tossed on the issue, if there was a way to guarantee, through testing, that I would not have any chance of contacting any diseases etc. from a blood transfusion I would be all for that way of doing things.

Barring that possibility though, I am all for those with higher risks of carrying any diseases be prevented from donation. Mainly any IV users, drug users, tattoos, and yes Gays (I'm certain there are many more others as well..)

It's nothing personal, hell, I'm sure the average non Smoking Gay, druggie, or previously tattooed person would not want me to donate my blackened lungs either...

So again, if there was a guaranteed way yes, but if not, I would have to say no, just out of selfish self preservation reasons.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

crash 99 wrote:LMAO!! You are actually proud?? Good on you I guess. & Have a nice day! :smt023

I am pulling your leg. Just wanted to see who would snap :smt073
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

That 'Ol Bob. Such a kidder eh!
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

BoB76 wrote:
crash 99 wrote:LMAO!! You are actually proud?? Good on you I guess. & Have a nice day! :smt023

I am pulling your leg. Just wanted to see who would snap :smt073

Good on ya...you just "snapped" my Femur & Tibia. :-X
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

Thought someone was going to donate drag clothes to me pretty soon. I was *bleep*!!
aurora_spirit

Post by aurora_spirit »

Hmmm. You have straight man clothes eh? So you are probably unfashionable and boring. Light wash, straight leg jeans and plaid shirts? You wouldn't want to have to buy stylish clothing, hair gel, and bathe on occasion right?

Wake up. Most gay men are not interested in dressing in drag. Are you stuck in the 1950's or something buddy?
Let your spirit soar.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

aurora_spirit wrote:

Hmmm. You have straight man clothes eh? So you are probably unfashionable and boring. Light wash, straight leg jeans and plaid shirts? You wouldn't want to have to buy stylish clothing, hair gel, and bathe on occasion right?

Wake up. Most gay men are not interested in dressing in drag. Are you stuck in the 1950's or something buddy?

Did you read the entire thing? I am almost 77 so I dress how I want.
aurora_spirit

Post by aurora_spirit »

If that's your idea of a joke, it's pretty tasteless. I feel really bad for gay people trying to get acceptance in our society, when people still think it's okay to make jokes about it. I guess that explains why all of the gay people I have met are very unshakable and stable. They must have a thick skin to deal with garbage from people all the time.
Let your spirit soar.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

The point is they are higher risk when donating organs. That's the point. It is true studies have been done.
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

BoB76 wrote:The point is they are higher risk when donating organs. That's the point. It is true studies have been done.

Why I COMPLETELY disagreed with your previous anti-gay rant (joking or not), I actually agree with this one. As I mentioned in my first post, whether the gay community wants to accept it or not, they are "high-risk" because of their lifestyle. There's no disputing that.

One up for Bob76 today (let's see what tomorrow brings)!

:130:
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

anniecat wrote:
BoB76 wrote:The point is they are higher risk when donating organs. That's the point. It is true studies have been done.

Why I COMPLETELY disagreed with your previous anti-gay rant (joking or not), I actually agree with this one. As I mentioned in my first post, whether the gay community wants to accept it or not, they are "high-risk" because of their lifestyle. There's no disputing that.

One up for Bob76 today (let's see what tomorrow brings)!

:130:

Don't go getting your hopes up old BoB76 goes off like a firecracker sometimes. :smt073

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”