Martial Arts - MasterDan is a good motivator

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
martinberthiaume

Martial Arts - MasterDan is a good motivator

Post by martinberthiaume »

I knew martial arts were good for discipline.
But These short pep talk are great!
Master Dan is from Kelowna.
Have a watch:

http://www.masterdan.tv/Podcast/Entries ... Goals.html

Martin
tawnylee
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by tawnylee »

That was really nice! Thanks for the link :smt023
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
~Harriet Beecher Stowe
dudlee
Übergod

Post by dudlee »

tawnylee wrote:That was really nice! Thanks for the link :smt023

My little one goes to Master Dan's martial arts school and she thinks he's great, and Chris as well.It took some searching but it was worth it, if you want your little one in martial arts, this the school for you.I checked out a lot of martial arts schools and this one is the best, especially in quality

Quality and Best equals QWEST
FreeRights
Guru

Re: Martial Arts - MasterDan is a good motivator

Post by FreeRights »

It's a decent martial arts academy, for sure. The instruction and the facility is top notch. The art itself is okay, depending on what you want to learn. Kung-Fu, Karate and Taekwondo aren't very good self defenses, but they are good ways to stay in shape.

The best self defense is probably the Jiu Jitsu Academy of Combat Arts in Rutland.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
dudlee
Übergod

Re: Martial Arts - MasterDan is a good motivator

Post by dudlee »

FreeRights wrote:It's a decent martial arts academy, for sure. The instruction and the facility is top notch. The art itself is okay, depending on what you want to learn. Kung-Fu, Karate and Taekwondo aren't very good self defenses, but they are good ways to stay in shape.

The best self defense is probably the Jiu Jitsu Academy of Combat Arts in Rutland.

Some say "The best defence is a good offence". I love Jiu Jitsu, grappling is the best, when you're on the ground , the height of the opponent doesn't matter
"A lie stated over a long enough period of time, becomes the truth" Adolf Hitler. But I say , "A half truth is a lie and there is always two sides to a story, but only one truth"

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”