Kickboxing

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
jogil
Fledgling

Kickboxing

Post by jogil »

Looking for some recommendations on where is a good place to go for kickboxing lessons.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Re: kickboxing

Post by Symbonite »

I should get back into it again....I went there for 3 years but now I have other commitments.....but I guess I can make time..

Avatar is next to Mcurdy road....by the older Bowling alley not the one by the theater....if that helps...lol...I dont know what that complex is called....but you will see it on your right hand side if you are driving towards the movie theater from kelowna.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I believe the complex is called Blue Heights.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Smuckers
Board Meister

Post by Smuckers »

You could do some kickboxing at - Toshido Fighting Arts - http://www.toshido.ca. It's great exercise from great coaches.
Snowbaby
Lord of the Board

Re: Kickboxing

Post by Snowbaby »

I've been reading up on the new Oranj place downtown on Lawerence. They offer a kickboxing workout. They have no membership fees. You can just drop in or buy punchcards. All classes are open except one or two where they would like you to preregister.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Snowbaby wrote:I've been reading up on the new Oranj place downtown on Lawerence. They offer a kickboxing workout. They have no membership fees. You can just drop in or buy punchcards. All classes are open except one or two where they would like you to preregister.

Interesting. . . I'd like to do some kickboxing!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Snowbaby
Lord of the Board

Post by Snowbaby »

Yeah, me too. I just quickly looked at their schedule ( http://www.oranjdance.com ) and I'm going to see if I can go to one. There are a couple other classes that sound interesting too I'd like to try.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”