Max GXL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
BoB76
Guru

Max GXL

Post by BoB76 »

Has anyone tried this stuff yet?? I bought a months supply and it seems to be working for me in just a few days. Read about it it is interesting stuff. http://www.mymaxgxl.com
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
FreeRights
Guru

Re: Max GXL

Post by FreeRights »

I tried it for about a month, and felt no different before than I did after. I determined it was just one of those typical pyramid schemes that make a profit claiming they aren't a pyrimid scheme.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
irish eyes

Post by irish eyes »

I take it twice a day as recommended. I've been taking it now for three months and I do notice a difference. I have lots of energy and my skin is clearer. Just which it wasn't so expensive. Where do you guys get yours? I have a friend who sells it but I've also seen it at Natural Harvest in Westbank. I believe that it's a great product and more people should check it out.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

irish eyes wrote:I take it twice a day as recommended. I've been taking it now for three months and I do notice a difference. I have lots of energy and my skin is clearer. Just which it wasn't so expensive. Where do you guys get yours? I have a friend who sells it but I've also seen it at Natural Harvest in Westbank. I believe that it's a great product and more people should check it out.

How much is it in Westbank? I paid $100 for a month supply. Going to try it and see how it works. Been 4 days and I don't know if it is working or not.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
irish eyes

Post by irish eyes »

It's $85.00 at Natural Harvest before taxes. I think that you should give it a chance. I really like it.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”