Looking for hockey players age 45+

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Looking for hockey players age 45+

Post by the truth »

hi
i am looking to put a team togther this comeing fall,at cnc arena in the mission.
league. age will be 45+, games should be monday nights only .times tend to be between 8pm-11 pm
looking for about 14 payers 9 forwards, 5 d men. 1 goalie i am looking for payers who want to have fun,i do not care how good you are or not if your the kind of player who is still playing like there are scouts in the stands and *bleep* after every loss, you are not the kind of player i am looking for.if you can not come up with the $
full amount at the start of the season, you are not the kind of team player i am looking for , i do not want to start a team then have to fold because some players changed there minds or whatever.
if you are interested or know of someone that may be interested please send them my way. cost per player about $500. but not ,100% sure at this time
thank you
Last edited by the truth on Apr 16th, 2008, 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
eyepop
Lord of the Board

age 45++

Post by eyepop »

the truth wrote:..if you can not come up with the $ full amount at the start of the season, you are not the kind of team player i am looking for .i do not want to start a team then have to fold because some players changed there minds or whatever..

:-s
so what if i CAN come up with the $ full amount at the start of the season yet i change my mind,
or whatever?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Looking for hockey players age 45+

Post by the truth »

--.i am looking for players who want to pay and play, not players;
who want to change there minds at the start of the season, thats how teams fold,i have seen it happen to many times over the years. and the players who really wanted to play are left out with no team to play on,
thanks
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”