Where do you ride your QUADS?

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
BoB76
Guru

Where do you ride your QUADS?

Post by BoB76 »

I think the topic is pretty self explanatory. Just wondering if anyone has any good areas where the tree huggers don't hand out.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
grumpydigger
Lord of the Board

Re: Where do you ride your QUADS??

Post by grumpydigger »

Cant tell you where i ride .... the tree hugger , econazis have spys everywhere...... :smt102 If they find the good places out there some fool will want to make a park out of it...... :masochist:
Struts 'N' Stuff Auto
Lord of the Board

Re: Where do you ride your QUADS?

Post by Struts 'N' Stuff Auto »

I can't tell you either, because you would infringe on my privacy out in the woods!
I have the perfect places where cows Moooo, Birds beak off, and Bear Poop on the road!
Some say that people could even dissappear and never be found!

Can you imagine, the nerve of some people.
Trying to find out where we go quadding so he can stalk us and take video footage back to the Bush Police. :dyinglaughing:
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

Struts 'N' Stuff Auto wrote:I can't tell you either, because you would infringe on my privacy out in the woods!
I have the perfect places where cows Moooo, Birds beak off, and Bear Poop on the road!

Trying to find out where we go quadding so he can stalk us and take video footage back to the Bush Police. :dyinglaughing:

Well I have been riding up and down Springfield late at night and was hoping to find somewhere where I wouldn't wake the neigbours up. Thought maybe someone could help me!!
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

I'm thinking of the new powerline from Joe Rich to Big White. Might be a nice new area. Postill or Bear Creek are always good.
Model citizen......zero discipline.
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

Struts 'N' Stuff Auto wrote:I can't tell you either, because you would infringe on my privacy out in the woods!

Now Struts, play fair. Isn't that the same as video taping speeders and hooligans and sending it to the police?
grumpydigger
Lord of the Board

Post by grumpydigger »

kingsandman wrote:

Now Struts, play fair. Isn't that the same as video taping speeders and hooligans and sending it to the police?

The big difference is that the deer and the bears are not breaking the laws... and are camera shy :smt117
cgal

Post by cgal »

If you just want a trail to ride on up at the McCullough lake campground I've seen poeple follow the old KVR for quite a ways there are some spectacular views.
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

Rode Bear Creek today, found numerous water troughs and trails near creeks that were closed. The good part was people seemed to be respecting the closures. Could be a step in the right direction.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

kingsandman wrote:Rode Bear Creek today, found numerous water troughs and trails near creeks that were closed. The good part was people seemed to be respecting the closures. Could be a step in the right direction.

Did you walk through the closed areas??
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

BoB76 wrote:
kingsandman wrote:Rode Bear Creek today, found numerous water troughs and trails near creeks that were closed. The good part was people seemed to be respecting the closures. Could be a step in the right direction.

Did you walk through the closed areas??
No, just followed the trail that was still open. Came across a few intersections where one way was ribboned off, dug up, and logs dropped across. Giant arrow pointing toward the open trail was our first clue.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”