Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by jaz301 »

Yup WHL season is winding down. Only 2 weeks left now. Rockets and Brandon continue to battle for first place overall, which would give team home ice advantage for entire playoffs. Though rockets have better road record on road than at home, In playoffs home ice advantage means a lot more.
Life is too sho......
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

With a number of regulars out of the line-up due to injuries, this could be huge problem for long push into the play-off's.
Hopefully some if not all return very soon.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Kelowna Rockets first round opponent appears to be Tri-City Americans. They have 2 games in hand over Kamloops for the final wildcard spot.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Games 1 & 2 against Tri-City are Friday and Saturday.
Go Rockets
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Go TRI-CITIES!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ good luck Glacier, may the better team win.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

I am really looking forward to what should be a long playoff run. GO ROCKETS GO!
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Rockets are up 2 games to nil, out scoring Tri-City 9 to 0 in those 2 games.

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

GordonH wrote:Rockets are up 2 games to nil, out scoring Tri-City 9 to 0 in those 2 games.

The Rockets are slipping . . . 6-0 last night but only 3-0 tonight! Seriously, getting 9 goals past Eric Comrie in two games is impressive!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Urbane wrote:The Rockets are slipping . . . 6-0 last night but only 3-0 tonight! Seriously, getting 9 goals past Eric Comrie in two games is impressive!

Tri-City was able to score on Kelowna tonight just not enough.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Tri-City did what they could by taking it OT, Kelowna moves on to next round in a sweep of Tri-City

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Anything short of a sweep would have been a failure. Tri-Cities could try all they want, but in the end they were the worst team to make the playoffs.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote:Anything short of a sweep would have been a failure. Tri-Cities could try all they want, but in the end they were the worst team to make the playoffs.

Hey upsets can happen, just not here.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Glacier wrote:Anything short of a sweep would have been a failure. Tri-Cities could try all they want, but in the end they were the worst team to make the playoffs.

what a chicken s reply -playoffs is a new season anything can happen-
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Round two kicks off this Friday and Saturday at home against Victoria. These two teams hate each other so it should be great series. Though rockets should take it in 5, 6 games at most.
Life is too sho......

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”