Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by jaz301 »

4 game winning streak now. :nyah: I have no clue how the Rockets manage to win games. For the most part they play a sloppy . They just have that certain time when they play good and get a lucky break I guess.
Life is too sho......
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

jaz301 wrote:4 game winning streak now. :nyah: I have no clue how the Rockets manage to win games. For the most part they play a sloppy . They just have that certain time when they play good and get a lucky break I guess.

They up to 6 in row in win column, with these 6 wins they move to 6 place from 8 and now are playing .500 hockey.
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

Congratulations to Bret Bulmer for making No.2 on TSN's "Top 10 Hits of the week". The hit was on Lethbridge's Berglund during last Friday's meeting at Prospera Place. :nyah:
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

So our Kelowna Rockets will start their run to here.

This May. Go Rockets Go
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

RR24K wrote:So our Kelowna Rockets will start their run to here.

This May. Go Rockets Go

Maybe when pigs fly. We will not see the rockets there this year. You will be lucky to see them in the second round of the playoffs.
Life is too sho......
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

jaz301 wrote:
RR24K wrote: So our Kelowna Rockets will start their run to here.

Maybe when pigs fly. We will not see the rockets there this year. You will be lucky to see them in the second round of the playoffs.

I said as seen above they we start their run, I said nothing about finishing it.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

well so far its not looking good. 0-2 in the series against Everett. Hopefully with the next 2 games in Kelonwa they will feed off the energy from the home crowd. And another key thing to do is stay out of the box. Penalties have killed them so far in the series.
Life is too sho......
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

:nyah: Rockets made it a series now winning tonight. Everett is still wining the series 2-1, but with tomorrow games at home again I believe we can catch up and possibly win the series. GO ROCKETS GO!!!!
Life is too sho......
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

Let's hope we can do away with performances like that of the first period tonight.

Oh, and Savage; you are a complete and utter @^$# !!!!! :purefury:
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Born_again wrote:Let's hope we can do away with performances like that of the first period tonight.

Oh, and Savage; you are a complete and utter @^$# !!!!! :purefury:

I was listening to the game on the radio. Heard he was making some pretty bad calls. I am going to the game tomorrow. savage may be bad, but if Pat smith is reffing tomorrow... :purefury:
Life is too sho......
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

Pat Smith!!! Oh dear, we're in trouble. :skyisfalling:
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Born_again wrote:Pat Smith!!! Oh dear, we're in trouble. :skyisfalling:

Hopefully he is not. He is like the worst ref in the WHL. I remember listening to the game on the radio 1 night when Smith was reffing. Even Regan thinks Smith sucks. He saw smith on the back of a refs jersey 1 game and went "oh great". Lucky is was Colby smith instead.
Life is too sho......
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Holy crap. What an intense game tonight. Lots of opportunities on both ends to end the game. I was hoping the Rockets would end it quick in the 2nd OT and they did. :nyah: :nyah: Series tied at 2. I believe we can still win this series. GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!
Life is too sho......
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:Holy crap. What an intense game tonight. Lots of opportunities on both ends to end the game. I was hoping the Rockets would end it quick in the 2nd OT and they did. :nyah: :nyah: Series tied at 2. I believe we can still win this series. GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!

Just checking out WHL playoffs:

Their appears to be upset in the making #1 overall Calgary Hitman down 3 games to 1 to the Moose Jaw Warriors.

What about our Rockets down 2 games, now tied it backup. It would be great to see them in Brandon in May fingers crossed.

Go Rockets
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

whatisupcastanet wrote:
Just checking out WHL playoffs:

Their appears to be upset in the making #1 overall Calgary Hitman down 3 games to 1 to the Moose Jaw Warriors.

What about our Rockets down 2 games, now tied it backup. It would be great to see them in Brandon in May fingers crossed.

Go Rockets

Wouldn't that be something if Moose Jaw knocked out Calgary. After what the Rockets did to Calgary last year this would be another big upset for them.

As much as I would love to see the rockets in the Memorial cup again this year, I just can't see it happening. With all the rookies we have I do not think we have a strong enough team. Maybe in the next few year though when all the rookies are now WHL pros. Then again you never know what can happen, after all it is the playoffs. I would like to see the Rockets though at least get 2 the 2nd round.
Life is too sho......

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”