Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by GordonH »

Few upsets in WHL:

1) Saskatoon down 2 games to none against Medicine Hat (win or lose Saskatoon goes to Memorial Cup, since being the host)

2) Everett winning first game over Portland
3) Seattle beat Kelowna in first game... Saturday night game will hopefully have a different outcome.

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

It would appear that Rockets have underestimated Seattle. If Kelowna does not turn this around in game 3 in Seattle they will be in big trouble, and could out in 4 straight.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:It would appear that Rockets have underestimated Seattle. If Kelowna does not turn this around in game 3 in Seattle they will be in big trouble, and could out in 4 straight.

I'd day rockets need to win both games in Seattle or this series is over. even winning game 3 and then losing game four (would make Seattle have 3-1 lead) I don't think Rockets would be able to come out. I thought this would be a 5 game series with rockets winning.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:It would appear that Rockets have underestimated Seattle. If Kelowna does not turn this around in game 3 in Seattle they will be in big trouble, and could out in 4 straight.

jaz301 wrote:I'd day rockets need to win both games in Seattle or this series is over. even winning game 3 and then losing game four (would make Seattle have 3-1 lead) I don't think Rockets would be able to come out. I thought this would be a 5 game series with rockets winning.

Agree they must win both 3 & 4, what I meant is first win game 3 then look to game 4.
Kelowna backs are against wall and Seattle knows this, if Kelowna does not win game 3 this series could/may be over.
That would suck, knowing the season they had.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Seattle goes up 3 games to none over Kelowna......... Wow. Now for Kelowna to move on they need 4 straight wins.
Not looking good for the Rockets, do your best not to get sweeped by Thunderbirds.

GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Rockets survived to play Saturday here in Kelowna :nyah:

Rockets win game 4 with a 4 to 0 score over Seattle.

GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Rockets survived to play Saturday here in Kelowna :nyah:

Rockets win game 4 with a 4 to 0 score over Seattle.

Kelowna held off 3 period charge by Seattle to win game 5 to survive for a game 6 on Tuesday in Seattle.

:nyah:

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Go Seattle, you can do it! :cheerleader:
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote:Go Seattle, you can do it! :cheerleader:

It could go either way Glacier, its always good have fans cheering their team on to victory.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Well, on to a game 7 back in Kelowna. :nyah: Tomorrow night

Anything can and will happen.

Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Due to injuries I don't like their chances against Kamloops right now, HOWEVER, I would love them to win tonight.

Go Rockets.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

I am so excited for tonight game. Rockets have got a lot of injuries, but they keep trying to find ways to overcome that. lets hope they can keep doing that.

GO ROCKETS GO!
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:I am so excited for tonight game. Rockets have got a lot of injuries, but they keep trying to find ways to overcome that. lets hope they can keep doing that.

GO ROCKETS GO!

Exactly

Worry about Kamloops when we win, tomorrow.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I should have posted this earlier:

Game is on Shaw channel 11
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

:nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:
Come on Kamloops

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”