Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Veovis
Guru

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by Veovis »

2-0 nice.

I will add, 5th OT is crazy, they have to be soooooo tired.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

hatricks are nice.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I like how Prince George outshot Portland 51 to 28, and still got their *bleep* handed to them for the 3rd straight game.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Glacier wrote:I like how Prince George outshot Portland 51 to 28, and still got their *bleep* handed to them for the 3rd straight game.

Hot goalies can be a killer in playoffs.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Excellent win over Kamloops last night, now waiting to see who we meet in round 2.
Will Portland knockoff top team in Western Conference in Prince George Cougars, or will PG hold off the Winterhawks.

This gives Everett a chance to recover from very long game.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Excellent game last night! Was a crazy 74 seconds. The blazer fans were all looking at us after the second goal like its not over yet and then the rockets to get the go ahead goal right after was just beautiful.

Rockets now will have a few days off to rest. Whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing we will have to wait and see.
Life is too sho......
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jaz301 wrote:Excellent game last night! Was a crazy 74 seconds. The blazer fans were all looking at us after the second goal like its not over yet and then the rockets to get the go ahead goal right after was just beautiful.

Rockets now will have a few days off to rest. Whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing we will have to wait and see.

i could never understand why people think rest is a bad thing , rest is good :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Portland just beat the BC division champions (Prince George) which means Kelowna will play Portland in round two. Kelowna will have home ice advantage. I am guessing series will probably start Friday.
Life is too sho......
ktowner
Fledgling

Post by ktowner »

What a massive meltdown for PG. Gotta feel for their fans after they made a lot of big moves and traded away a ton of picks to load up for this year. Anyone still want Matvichuck as their coach over Smith? Didn't think so.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

jaz301 wrote:Portland just beat the BC division champions (Prince George) which means Kelowna will play Portland in round two. Kelowna will have home ice advantage. I am guessing series will probably start Friday.

Friday, Saturday at Prospera :biggrin:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

For those who watched the first round on Shaw, round 2 Shaw is showing Eastern Conference match. Not sure between who, all schedule does indicate is 5pm start time... that tells me Swift Current at Regina

Of course I'd rather them telecast Portland at Kelowna..... myself

Added later: there is option its WHL pay-per-view system here is the link: http://whl.neulion.com/whl/home
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Predictions, Portland vs. Kelowna
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I'm terrible at predictions

Kelowna in 5 games

I would prefer a sweep by our Rockets.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Excellent start to round 2 for the Rockets, just 3 more like that.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Excellent start to round 2 for the Rockets, just 3 more like that.

Back to back excellent wins over Portland, a sweep is very possible. Since Seattle is also up 2 game to 0, could be repeat of last years Western Conference finals.
If so may outcome be the opposite

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”