Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote: Back to back excellent wins over Portland, a sweep is very possible.

I agree. The way Rockets have been playing I would not be surprised if they sweep Portland. Rockets seem to be improving as each game goes on and if they do have an off night they rebound the following game.
Life is too sho......
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Sweep would be awesome. Portland looked tired the games here and not a surprise back and forth 14 hours to PG for games.
Think they will win one at home and Rockets close it out on Friday at home.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Rockets win 7-2 tonight and now take a 3-1 lead heading back to Kelowna for game 5 Friday night. I have a feeling it will be over Friday.
Life is too sho......
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

My prediction was bang on, take it at home Friday Rockets....
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:Rockets win 7-2 tonight and now take a 3-1 lead heading back to Kelowna for game 5 Friday night. I have a feeling it will be over Friday.

Excellent game, Friday night Prospera should be rocking.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

would nice to see a sell out
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bubalouie wrote:would nice to see a sell out

That would be great, of course city hall would like it as well.... for obvious reasons.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Kelowna Rockets can move on to 3rd round tonight.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Congratulations Rockets on your 2nd round victory over Portland.

Next up appears to be Seattle.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

How about that Reid Gardiner!? 4 goals and 2 assists. Was an excellent game last night for the rockets. They looked to struggle a little in the second, but came out flying in the third. Was a great crowd last night also. Was nice to see everyone get out of their seats with like a min left to play to start cheering.

Rockets will now face Seattle in the third round. Seattle not lost a game yet in the playoffs. They might be a challenge for the rockets. Though rockets have been playing great hockey themselves.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:How about that Reid Gardiner!? 4 goals and 2 assists. Was an excellent game last night for the rockets. They looked to struggle a little in the second, but came out flying in the third. Was a great crowd last night also. Was nice to see everyone get out of their seats with like a min left to play to start cheering.

Rockets will now face Seattle in the third round. Seattle not lost a game yet in the playoffs. They might be a challenge for the rockets. Though rockets have been playing great hockey themselves.

Gardiner has an excellent game.

Seattle will be challenge for the Rockets

As the week goes on hopefully Shaw will be telecasting this game & not Eastern Conference finals.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Suggesting to all Shaw customers that enjoy watching Kelowna Rockets, email Channel 11 and ask for Western Conference Finals to be aired.
So far they are still showing a 5pm start time Friday on http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings ... tvschedule

Here is the contact info https://www.shaw.ca/ShawTV/Kelowna/Contact/
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

tickets on sale today for games 3 & 4, let's fill that building
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

GordonH wrote:Congratulations Rockets on your 2nd round victory over Portland.

Next up appears to be Seattle.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Problem Glacier

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”