Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Bubalouie
Guru

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by Bubalouie »

A few of us make the trip to Kamloops to watch the game, was great.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Buualouie wrote:A few of us make the trip to Kamloops to watch the game, was great.

I watched it from comfort of my chair
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Good thing they woke up in the second and was a GREAT game from then on. And goalie kept us in there for the first.
That nasty little # 13 for PG, someone needs to take a swipe at him. LOL
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bubalouie wrote:Good thing they woke up in the second and was a GREAT game from then on. And goalie kept us in there for the first.
That nasty little # 13 for PG, someone needs to take a swipe at him. LOL

Only 1 team can send Kelowna back to a Wildcard spot, that is Victoria they are currently 6 points back of the Rockets.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

Way to go rockets, have a great finish before playoffs. The poster who tore a stripe off jason smith and the rockets a while back should come on and apologize,smith knows more about hockey then that person, he should crawl back under his rock.These are teens and they have jelled very well under smith. GO ROCKETS GO [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045 :D :130:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Kelowna has 3 games remaining, 1 more win they are guaranteed second spot in BC division. With a chance at being BC divisional Champs, since they are only 2 points back of PGC.

Knowing the roster changes coming before next season, hopefully they will have long post season push. Go Rockets Go
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Predictions
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Buualouie wrote:Predictions

The wildcard in this series could be Conner Ingram, if he does what he is capable of doing could be lights out for Kelowna.

Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Exactly or he could sh*t the bed like he did his last game here, which would be good for us.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Buualouie wrote:Exactly or he could sh*t the bed like he did his last game here, which would be good for us.

Regular season & playoffs 2 different animals (coaches ask(/want) for the "A" game out of goaltenders in the playoff), Friday game will say a lot I'm sure.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

For sure two different animals, it could all come down to him I think, i still have to wonder why Bruce didn't go after a goalie before trade deadline but maybe there wasn't anyone available. Saw on the news last night that Soustal may be back for Friday.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

This will be a good match up. Always a good game when Kelowna and Kamloops battle it out. I am going to say I say Kelowna wins in 7.

Also if anyone is interested and has not seen this yet.
Rockets playoff bus.jpg
Life is too sho......
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Shaw subscribers can watch televised Kelowna/Kamloops playoff games in HD on Channel 304.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

just popping in wrote:Shaw subscribers can watch televised Kelowna/Kamloops playoff games in HD on Channel 304.

Starting at 7 tonight

Get to watch the game at normal volume in my own comfortable chair
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Excellent 1st period by Kelowna 2 goals + time of possession/keeping puck in Kamloops end.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”