Kelowna Rockets

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Kelowna Rockets

Post by GordonH »

Buualouie wrote:Agreed, if they let Kamloops back into it, I fear it will be a short play off run

If that happens, then what said earlier about the dark horse Conner Ingram came to pass.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

only one game these kids will bounce back. :smt045
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Did you hear the interview that Regan had with the Shaw color guy between the second and the third last night.
They were discussing Herringer and how everyone says that Bruce should have tried to get a goalie at the deadline and that he is the weak link. They gave his stat's and I have to admit, pretty impressive in playoff's. I found in the first two games, Ingram didn't really live up to his hype, but in saying that, if not for him in game 1, could have been a lot worse than 4 - 0
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Heringer is in CIBC Showdown, vote for him.

http://chlshowdown.ca/
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Voted, great job last night, take it on home ice on Friday.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

What a great game last night by the rockets! After a bad performance on Tuesday they came out flying last night. Was a great experience to be part of the bus trip. We took home ice advantage away from the blazers. I think we made more noise then they did. Hopefully the rockets can wrap it up the series on Friday.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

After tonights game Kelowna needs to close this series out in games 6, going to game 7 not a good idea.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:After tonights game Kelowna needs to close this series out in games 6, going to game 7 not a good idea.

Yes agreed rockets need to end this on Sunday in game 6. Kamloops wins game 6 and the blazers now have the momentum going into game 7. Kelowna has been good at rebounding after a bad game so hopefully we see a better performance Sunday.
Life is too sho......
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

GordonH wrote:After tonights game Kelowna needs to close this series out in games 6, going to game 7 not a good idea.
True! I was at the game and the Rockets looked listless. Nothing like the team that I had been watching on the TV. Time to close out this series before game 7!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Urbane wrote:True! I was at the game and the Rockets looked listless. Nothing like the team that I had been watching on the TV. Time to close out this series before game 7!

Exactly Kelowna did not look like they wanted it as much as Kamloops did Friday night, Kelowna had better look a lot closer to game 1 play then game 5 tomorrow night. Or it could be anything can happen game 7.

Meanwhile in Eastern Conference both the Pats & Tigers have swept there series, as well in Western Conference the ThunderBirds.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

BTW if anyone is interested there is another fan bus going for game 6 and just got word there is still some seats available. Come on out and cheer on the boys if you can.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Game 6 is delayed due to on ice officials were on 97c unable move due its been shutdown. 8pm start time
Last edited by GordonH on Apr 2nd, 2017, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

GordonH wrote:Game 6 is delayed due to on ice officials are currently on the Coq unable move due its been shutdown. 8pm start time
Meanwhile, Everett and Victoria are nearing the midpoint of the 4th overtime period tied 2-2. Yes, the 4th overtime period.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^its a shame Shaw wasn't airing that game as well, tuned im. As soon as the original scheduled game was ready switch back over.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

GordonH wrote:^^^its a shame Shaw wasn't airing that game as well, tuned im. As soon as the original scheduled game was ready switch back over.

It could have been amazing or a real snooze.....no middle ground.

Go rockets

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”