Adult rec hockey leagues in Kelowna/West Kelowna

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Kermit51

Adult rec hockey leagues in Kelowna/West Kelowna

Post by Kermit51 »

I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I'll be moving back to the Kelowna area at the end of April and I would like to get involved in a spring adult rec hockey league. Does anyone know if these leagues other places than the CNC? And who could I contact to put my name on a singles list to get picked up by a team?

thanks
TrentLukas

Re: Adult rec hockey leagues in Kelowna/West Kelowna

Post by TrentLukas »

Kermit51 wrote:I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I'll be moving back to the Kelowna area at the end of April and I would like to get involved in a spring adult rec hockey league. Does anyone know if these leagues other places than the CNC? And who could I contact to put my name on a singles list to get picked up by a team?

thanks

check out www.sunplex.ca the Sunplex sports club is the new arena downtown for ball hockey and indoor soccer and roller derby and roller hockey. its 100 bucks per player if your on a team and 14-18 games
Canuckian1

Post by Canuckian1 »

I have also moved out to the area and I am looking to play some ice hockey here. It seems almost impossible to find anything here in the summer. I am a goalie which also makes things even more complicated. Can anyone here help me out? I live near Penticton but will travel north to Kelowna and south to Osoyoos if need be.

I just want to play.

Thanks!!
honkonbobo
Fledgling

Post by honkonbobo »

You can add your name to the free agent list at the Capital News centre. The Pepsi league has different divisions of hockey that plays at different levels of hockey. I'm sure you can spare or find a team there.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”