Vancouver Canucks

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Vancouver Canucks

Post by GordonH »

All I will say is look at scoreboard & the standing;) ............. WTHWYT

I will also agree its still early in the season.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Last nights game was very enjoyable to watch, now they are off until Dec 1 first match against Calgary Flames.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

So WTHWYT how does it feel to be way down there in the standings? huh what I can hear you all the way down there. You have to speak up. :dyinglaughing:
Life is too sho......
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

hockeyfan1970 wrote:Last nights game was very enjoyable to watch, now they are off until Dec 1 first match against Calgary Flames.

It was a good game and nice to get before the time off. Vancouver media would have had way too much idle time to come up with some doom and gloom predictions but they gave them something else to talk about.

How about those Alberta hockey teams eh? At least Edmonton has a future and can be fun to watch the Eberly/Hall show but Calgary is just plain horrible. Iginla's days have to be numbered and as a Canuck fan I hope he gets sent to the east coast. Iginla for Kovulchuk, why not, Jersey is also in a heap of trouble.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Poindexter wrote:
hockeyfan1970 wrote:Last nights game was very enjoyable to watch, now they are off until Dec 1 first match against Calgary Flames.

It was a good game and nice to get before the time off. Vancouver media would have had way too much idle time to come up with some doom and gloom predictions but they gave them something else to talk about.

How about those Alberta hockey teams eh? At least Edmonton has a future and can be fun to watch the Eberly/Hall show but Calgary is just plain horrible. Iginla's days have to be numbered and as a Canuck fan I hope he gets sent to the east coast. Iginla for Kovulchuk, why not, Jersey is also in a heap of trouble.

So true, I am looking forward to first meeting between Vancouver & Calgary. I think before Iginla is shipped out one or both Sutters will be axed first. The experiment is not working.
wthwyt
Lord of the Board

Post by wthwyt »

jaz301 wrote:So WTHWYT how does it feel to be way down there in the standings? huh what I can hear you all the way down there. You have to speak up. :dyinglaughing:

I know what the hell up with them. :dyinglaughing:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Another enjoyable game last night, way to go Mason.

I a little concerned about our power-play during that 5 minute major by Curtis Glencross (not a big deal) little sloppy.

WTHWYT listen their is only 12 points separating first to last in the west. If this continues the west will be won or lost on the last day of regular season.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

hockeyfan1970 wrote: WTHWYT listen their is only 12 points separating first to last in the west. If this continues the west will be won or lost on the last day of regular season.

It is usually like this at the start of the season. It usually narrows down a bit at the end, but the west in usually pretty tight. Near the end of the season the playoff teams may be set, but what place you come in is anybodys guess(usually).
Life is too sho......
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

I hoping tonights game will not be repeat of Nov 20th game, if it is may the numbers be reversed.

@

GordonH

Post by GordonH »

RR24K wrote:I hoping tonights game will not be repeat of Nov 20th game, if it is may the numbers be reversed.

@

That would be good for me.
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

LOOOUUUUU...!!!

Will he keep it up another twenty?
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

:nyah: canucks get their 4th win in a row and shutout the hawks. They had not let a team get a shutout in 85 games. Man Luo was great tonight. Hopefully that brought his confidence up that he can stop the hawks.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

:nyah: now theirs a statement sent and received. :discodance:

next-up St.Louis Blues Sunday.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Lou definitely did stand on his head that night. He's not always like that, nobody can be. But damn is it entertaining when he is.
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

I don't know if we would have won the hawks game if Lou didn't post that well deserved shut out. *bleep* Toews is good. Anyway, the hawks had the best quality chances, not to say we aren't good, but the effort wasn't there.. They sagged in the last 10 of the first, again, when they did win battles along the boards they coughed it up with horrible passes. think about the 5 min major the other night, I just don't see the killer instinct

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”