NFL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: NFL

Post by ferri »

I think the Falcons wore themselves out the first half.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

ferri wrote:I thought she was amazing. I'm not really a pop fan BUT that lady can sing. I loved that there was nothing but entertainment involved.

:200: OH OH, seems some thought there were hidden messages

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/did ... li=AAggNb9
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

ferri wrote:I think the Falcons wore themselves out the first half.

If I'm not mistaken, I think they only ran 19 offensive plays in the first half. The Falcon's defense created the opportunities in the first half and the offence came in briefly to capitalize. If anything, their offence was on the bench too long. Hey, your up 25 points to tie with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.........motivation can be hard especially with a team with ZERO experience in the Super Bowl.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It was a premature ejaculation, as it turned out... http://www.dailywire.com/news/13181/tou ... nk-berrien
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Was reading the story on Castanet about local Ryan K. who won the $150,000 by watching the Super Bowl on CTV..........congratulations. He told the press that when he found out he won he called his parents first..............THEN HIS EX-WIFE.............WHAT THE F%&K!!!! Her and her new boyfriend will have that (his) money spent.........fast!

Looks like the Falcons are not the only ones to be fleeced.

Hope it works out for Ryan K. to KEEP IT ALL!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Queen K wrote:
ferri wrote:I thought she was amazing. I'm not really a pop fan BUT that lady can sing. I loved that there was nothing but entertainment involved.

:200: OH OH, seems some thought there were hidden messages

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/did ... li=AAggNb9

Oh yes. There are some that have been digging trying to find something. My view is that if you didn't spot it during the performance it wasn't there. I mean really. I think they're just bleeped off that she was respectful of everyone and did what she was supposed to. Entertain. :biggrin: It was nice to not scream filth and walk away during halftime this year. lol

I think she should get a medal for that jump off the blasted roof. Like it was no big deal. :200:
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We watched Entertainment Tonight last night and they explained some of it. Either the explanation helps or takes away from some of the magic. Do you want to know details or no?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

No. Because I think they are full of baloney. LOL I know what Gaga is about, I know she is very inclusive, so anything she "slipped" in there was normal Gaga stuff. [icon_lol2.gif]
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I meant the leap off the roof.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

She leaped off the roof. Only thing is, she did it the week before and they made it look like she was doing it at the game. They had her "land" on the tower and start the show. Gutsy.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Spoiler alert. That's what ET told us last night. Only Ferri wanted to keep the magic. [icon_lol2.gif]
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Oh okay. Well that. It was still magic. Even if she did it before hand. I'd still wet my pants. [icon_lol2.gif]

This was one of my favorite moments from the whole game because I am SO grown up. hahaha

― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:D

Breaking News from USA Today:

BREAKING: Lady Gaga sales spike 1,000% after Super Bowl halftime show

Gaga sold 125,000 songs and 23,000 albums digitally on Sunday. Meanwhile, her streams increased 1,400% on Pandora and 605% on Spotify.
― Albert Einstein
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

The power of social media. And I loved the stuck helmets too. That was friggin funny. The one guy couldn't get his off fast enough. [icon_lol2.gif]
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Yes! i think a lot of people had heard Gaga's early stuff but not anything she has done in the past few years. She really is a talented lady. But of course, there has to be a downside to it too. :-X

People Are Actually Body-Shaming Lady Gaga After Her Halftime Performance

http://twentytwowords.com/people-are-ac ... =22W_feb07

Those helmets should have been left like that and bronzed. I loved that so much.
I thought (and I think the ref did too) that they were fighting. hahaha!!! That was such a beautiful moment. :D
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”