NFL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: NFL

Post by steven lloyd »

djbout wrote:What did I miss I thought there was only 4 seconds left on the clock??

I'm not sure what game jaz was watching. There was only 4 seconds left after the Patriots had to punt away and the Raven returner ran it out. That was an exceptional game to watch. Heartbreaking for the Ravens but I'm sure Patriot fans were worried for most the game. Wow! That was one of the best play-off games I've seen in awhile. Both teams played superbly.
djbout
Fledgling

Post by djbout »

Thanks Steven, I thought maybe my excitement got the best of me, and yes it was a great game!
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

steven lloyd wrote:I'm not sure what game jaz was watching. There was only 4 seconds left after the Patriots had to punt away and the Raven returner ran it out. That was an exceptional game to watch. Heartbreaking for the Ravens but I'm sure Patriot fans were worried for most the game. Wow! That was one of the best play-off games I've seen in awhile. Both teams played superbly.

No not talking about the play at 4 seconds left. Talking about the play where Flacco threw the interception pass trying to get it into the end zone when there was still like minute and a half left.
Life is too sho......
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

woooooooooooo seahawks win
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

wooooooooooooo greenbay wins, nice to see dallas not get the calls go there way today lol. way to man up mr rogers-wow
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

the truth wrote: way to man up mr rogers-wow

Yup, no doubt - Aaron Rogers had a spectacular game.

Well, even though I picked the Packers I’m still disappointed with the ruling that overturned Dez Bryant’s catch. That was an amazing catch!!! I understand the ruling that the ball came loose and the receiver did not make a “football move” after gaining control, but on the other hand – the ball never touched the ground either. Too bad. Gutsy call. Amazing catch.

Go Seahawks !!!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

That game between GB vs Seattle is going to be a hell of a game, Seattle is going to be wild. USGS will most likely get a reading from that. lol

Highly doubtful SuperBowl game Colts vs Seahawks. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Wow, Colts did it beat the old guy.

So next week looks interesting in AFC Championships

Colts vs Patriots

NFC Championship

Packers vs Seahawks

What the hell again:

Colts vs Seahawks in the Superbowl in Glendale Arizona

Added: 4 for 4 today bring me up to 5 for 8
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

GordonH wrote: What the hell again:

Colts vs Seahawks in the Superbowl in Glendale Arizona

Hmmmm. Not a bad pick. I wondering though.
Maybe Patriots vs Seahawks with Patriots winning it all.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I'd say either way, Colts or Patriots.

Seahawks will repeat as Champs
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Seems to be a new rule this year for NFL playoffs. Each game has to have at least one controversial call. Refs seem to be making a lot of blown calls.

I am hoping for a colts or patriots (preferably colts) vs Packers Super Bowl.
Life is too sho......
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

Here's a tip for all of you to save yourself some money. With NO running game, the Colts have almost 0% chance of beating a Patriot team that can already defend the pass quite well. Beating the Bronco's was nothing impressive considering how battered Manning was, he just offered nothing to that team for the past 2 months.

Patriots win by 6 or 7.

Even if Rogers was healthy for GB, they still lose to SEA by 10. I don't see Rogers making it through the entire game. Hawks by 17.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Broncos just turfed John Fox, their head coach. And the rest of the coaching staff appears ready to leave as well. This could mean the end of Manning in Denver. That being said, they really have no one else, as the back-up, Osweiler, looked awful in the few times he came in in relief.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Danielson99 wrote:Here's a tip for all of you to save yourself some money.

I'll save my money by not betting any.

That being said, as much as I'd like to see a Packers-Colts Superbowl, it is far more likely to be the Seahawks and Patriots in the big game - and at that point if I was a betting man ( but I'm not ), I'd be putting my money on the Patriots

So what am I ?

.750 for the wildcard weekend.
.500 for the divisionals.

What the heck,

I pick Seattle and New England with New England winning it all.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Last time Patriots vs Seahawks happened was October of 2012

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”