NFL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: NFL

Post by ferri »

Of all sports fans, those have to be the best! I remember last year when the Browns won a game, it was the first one in over a year I believe. The fans were ecstatic! [icon_lol2.gif]
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:200: <---That's still me after the Seahawks vs Eagles game.
― Albert Einstein
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Attendance way down league wide. Ratings way down. Monday night football down about 20 percent.

Been a weak 13 weeks so far

Trump is winning the war against the worthless anthem squatters .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Trump supporters are boycotting Hollywood movies, late night TV and the NFL which leaves them the 700 club and Fox and Friends.

Winning! :up:

:laugh:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Anyone else watch the Steelers @ Bengals "game" last night? That was horrible!
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

ferri wrote:Anyone else watch the Steelers @ Bengals "game" last night? That was horrible!

Are you talking about the nasty hits or the lack of a hit & free run to end zone. Bengal player just there & did nothing.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

All those nasty hits while the refs made phantom "holding" calls. One of the idiot announcers even said, "What do you have to do to get ejected?"
― Albert Einstein
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

ferri wrote:All those nasty hits while the refs made phantom "holding" calls. One of the idiot announcers even said, "What do you have to do to get ejected?"

The one made me laugh was the Steeler player ran along side line & Bengal player did nothing to stop him.... then touchdown Pittsburgh. All he had to do is give him a push as he ran by, out of bounds no TD.

Steelers & Bengals games can get very nasty.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Seeing one of the Steelers on the ground not moving his legs really took the fun out of things for me. Shazier is still in the hospital undergoing tests. He had some movement in his legs this morning apparently. IT'S A GAME! :-X
― Albert Einstein
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

The Leagues Concussion Protocol is complete joke, when player spends 1/2 millisecond in the tent.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X I'm still mad about this "game".

Ryan Shazier undergoes spinal stabilization surgery

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday that Shazier's surgery will necessitate months of recovery before a return to football is considered.

"From what I am told by several sources informed of this situation, the recovery that would be associated with the spinal stabilization surgery would take months, three or four or maybe even five or six, just before Ryan Shazier even considers playing football again or his future," Rapoport reported on TNF First Look. "But understand, this is a very serious situation for Ryan Shazier. We don't know much, if anything, about his football playing future. We do know that his 2017 season is over, and he remains hospitalized in Pittsburgh as he recovers from spinal stabilization surgery."

Full article here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... 75629839=1
― Albert Einstein
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

REPORT: Shazier’s Injury Found To Be More Serious During Surgery, May Never Play Football Again

http://dailysnark.com/report-shaziers-i ... -football/
― Albert Einstein
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Sad that his football career is likely over but if he's able to walk again and lead a normal life I think he'll be grateful.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

ferri wrote:Anyone else watch the Steelers @ Bengals "game" last night? That was horrible!
That was the worst game, in terms of nastiness, that I've seen in a long time. Dirty hits, taunting, bad sportsmanship all around. Not very good officiating either.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I hope he can walk. And I hope he does the smart thing and becomes a coach or something.
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”