Canadian Football League

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: 2012 Canadian Football League

Post by steven lloyd »

:200: Snow already ?!?!?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

steven lloyd wrote::200: Snow already ?!?!?

Hey what do you expect it's Calgary............. lol

:nyah: Won....... so if Winnipeg & Hamilton lose 1 of their last 2 games = Edmonton will crossover to Eastern semi-finals against Toronto or single win by Edmonton in their last 2 games.

Since next week Winnipeg is in Hamilton someone will be out, it won't matter if Edmonton beats Montreal. :smt102 could happen
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

Last nights game reminded me of the movie with snow ball the dolfin, and Jim Carry...laces out...laces out...
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

This Friday's game in Calgary will be last one were weather could be issue for BC Lions this season, rest of the games are under a roof either at BC Place or Rogers Centre.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

With two weeks remaining and looking at the standings who gets the final playoff spot is most likely going to come down to the last week. Which as a fan is always entertaining (as long as its not your team. Then its stressful).

CFL.jpg
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Congratulations to Calgary you were the better team tonight.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

GordonH wrote:Congratulations to Calgary you were the better team tonight.

That was a good ol' Calgary whumping. Hopefully a sign of some momentum shifting going into the play-offs.Hey - I don't mind winning under the dome, then Saskacthewan at Calgary for the western final. Grey Cup home where it belongs :wink: :-"
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Congratulations to Calgary you were the better team tonight.

steven lloyd wrote:That was a good ol' Calgary whumping. Hopefully a sign of some momentum shifting going into the play-offs.Hey - I don't mind winning under the dome, then Saskacthewan at Calgary for the western final. Grey Cup home where it belongs :wink: :-"

BC did not have their #1 QB in the line-up as well other key players, I'd rather lose this game than risk injury just before play-off's. I'm more interested in Western team making the crossover this weekend then BC winning or losing. Since BC has won top spot in the West.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Based on the current standings:

Semi-Final games:

Eastern could be held in the west (I believe) if the crossover team is higher in the standing than Toronto. lol

Western will be played at McMahon Stadium
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

What an awful lineup for halftime show: Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Marianas Trench, and Gordon Lightfoot http://cfl.ca/article/sirius-halftime-show
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

jaz301 wrote:What an awful lineup for halftime show: Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Marianas Trench, and Gordon Lightfoot http://cfl.ca/article/sirius-halftime-show

Hip hip hooray Justin & Carly Rae................. :ohmygod: guess who will not be watching halftime show.
shoo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by shoo »

GordonH wrote:
jaz301 wrote:What an awful lineup for halftime show: Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Marianas Trench, and Gordon Lightfoot http://cfl.ca/article/sirius-halftime-show

Hip hip hooray Justin & Carly Rae................. :ohmygod: guess who will not be watching halftime show.

ugh...I will be at Grey Cup and was really hoping for a good half time show. Maybe I'll get lucky and and line up for drinks will be really,really long :127:
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

That's got to be the worst lineup in Grey Cup history. And the 100 years celebration.
Think of all the amazing Canadian talent there is and this is what they present ?!?!?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

100th Grey Cup game.......... headlining halftime is these 2:
Image & Image

So What about these groups instead:

Image or Image

Or just about anyone else.......... I feel for the football fans, I can turn volume down or flip channels.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

We are down to just one weeks left in reg season play and 1 playoff spot is still up for grabs.

If Hamilton wins against Toronto they then have to hope that Calgary beat Edmonton and they will make the playoffs. If not then Edmonton will make playoffs. If Hamilton loses then Edmonton will make playoffs regardless of outcome in the Edm and Cgy game. Also Sask has a playoff spot, but they could still crossover if they lose and Edmonton wins.

As a fan I am hoping Hamilton wins to make the Calgary and Edmonton game more meaningful. Then would like Edmonton to win to make the BC and Sask game more interesting. Some say crossover to the east may be easier option because its a weaker division, but if you get by Toronto going into Montreal will not be easy.
Life is too sho......

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”