World Junior Hockey Championship

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: World Junior Hockey Championship

Post by GordonH »

:200: just turned on US vs Slovakia, close to halfway threw the game & US is behind
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote::200: just turned on US vs Slovakia, close to halfway threw the game & US is behind

Wow that is a huge upset. Slovakia beats USA 3-2 in Regulation.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote::200: just turned on US vs Slovakia, close to halfway threw the game & US is behind

Tomorrows game has now become even more interesting with the US losing to Slovakia.

Knowing the issue with ice surface, as much as I like our team speed we may want to take it easy. Still play hard
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jaz301 wrote:

Wow that is a huge upset. Slovakia beats USA 3-2 in Regulation.

that was fun to watch :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Just seen how Czech Republic treated an maintenance person on the ice, impo IIHF needs to fine the team for stupidity.
Shooting pucks at someone with absolutely no protection equals idiots, shame on you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Weather at puck drop, -8 with the wind feels like -14 & snow.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

I grew up in Ontario skating on frozen ponds and what I learned, is that it's all fun and games until you have to thaw your feet out, then it just hurts like :cuss:.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i hated blocking shots on the toes, and ankle :swear: :swear: lol
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

its game time -woooooooooooo go canada go
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they were just talking on tsn how poor the attendance has been for most games --ya think-- most americans do not care about hockey, if not for canadians crossing the border to see most of these games there would be next to no fans at these games

imo this tournament should be held in canada every year :up: have it in a different province every year :smt045

over 41,000 tickets sold for this game, safe bet no less that 20,000 are canadians fans crossing the border to see this game :up:

as per tsn, major backup at the canada, us border
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

2-0 after 1st :up: go canada go
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:2-0 after 1st :up: go canada go

Canada can not take their foot off the gas pedal, they can relax in 40.1 minutes.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they have taken there foot off the gas too many times playing team usa and lost over the last few years :cry:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Undisciplined penalties by Canada equals US goal

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”