Places to do women-only MMA?

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
crgosling

Places to do women-only MMA?

Post by crgosling »

Does anyone know where i can do womens only kick boxing classes, i live on the westside so preferably there but kelowna will work. Even any womens only martial art classes work.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Places to do women-only MMA?

Post by the truth »

www.toshido.ca
might be what your looking for. they are a block away from Costco if it helps any.
one of the best places to learn mma in Kelowna if the the best
imho
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Smuckers
Board Meister

Post by Smuckers »

Toshido MMA has Women's Only Kickboxing Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 7 pm - 8pm. Classes are taught by UFC Fighter Sarah Moras. They have a free week trial. (250) 860-2126.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Pacific Top Team Kelowna and West Kelowna both do Women's Muai Thai and jiu jitsu.

http://pttkelowna.com
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I had a friend who was going to Gracie Barra, I think they might have women's only. Worth a call anyway - though they're way out on Commercial Drive, almost at Reid's Corner.
I haven't failed until I quit.
cinisterly

Post by cinisterly »

Gracie Barra is now Pacific Top Team and their Kelowna location moved to Spall from Reids corner. I train at their westbank club but they no longer offer womens only there, only co-ed which is still great. The Kelowna location however has lots womens only classes still every day of the week. When you sign up you are able to train any classes at either club (Kelowna or Westbank). They'll let you try out some free classes to see what you think before you sign up.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”