The Beautiful Game

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: The Beautiful Game

Post by oneh2obabe »

FIFA: Breaking News

Sepp Blatter says he will resign as president of football's governing body Fifa amid a corruption scandal.

In announcing his exit, the 79-year-old has called an extraordinary Fifa congress "as soon as possible" to elect a new president.

Blatter was re-elected last week, despite seven top Fifa officials being arrested two days before the vote as part of a US prosecution.

But he said: "My mandate does not appear to be supported by everybody."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32982449
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

what the hell ?????
good anyway he needs to go
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

oneh2obabe wrote:FIFA: Breaking News

Sepp Blatter says he will resign as president of football's governing body Fifa amid a corruption scandal.

In announcing his exit, the 79-year-old has called an extraordinary Fifa congress "as soon as possible" to elect a new president.

Blatter was re-elected last week, despite seven top Fifa officials being arrested two days before the vote as part of a US prosecution.

But he said: "My mandate does not appear to be supported by everybody."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32982449

Since there was 76 voted against him in first ballot, I'd say no its not supported by everyone. He comes across as arrogant bast*rd.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

thats for sure
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”