CFL Semi-Finals Sunday Nov, 16 Poll

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.

Who will win next Sunday

Poll ended at Nov 15th, 2014, 2:29 pm

BC Lions or
22%
Montreal Alouettes
22%
Saskatchewan Roughriders or
33%
Edmonton Eskimos
22%

Total votes: 9

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

CFL Semi-Finals Sunday Nov, 16 Poll

Post by GordonH »

Eastern Conference Semi's has:
BC Lions vs Montreal Alouettes

Western Conference Semi's has:
Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Edmonton Eskimos

Pick 1 team from each Conference
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Re: CFL Semi-Finals Sunday Nov, 16 Poll

Post by GordonH »

Of course I picked BC Lions in the East and under dog in West the Riders.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Would love to see BC and Sask Grey Cup Final, but that is unlikely to happen.
Life is too sho......
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

GordonH wrote:Of course I picked BC Lions in the East and under dog in West the Riders.

I thought the pole was who you thought was going to win, not who you hoped would win. My heart is with you on both, but my mind says the opposite.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Of course I picked BC Lions in the East and under dog in West the Riders.

my5cents wrote:I thought the pole was who you thought was going to win, not who you hoped would win. My heart is with you on both, but my mind says the opposite.

Lions have a better chance of beating Montreal than Riders have of beating Edmonton, hey I can be hopeful.

(Yesterday's win by Saskatchewan, EE played their backup QB)
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

I predicted Montreal (at home) and Saskatchewan.

I also predict that after finishing first in the league once again,
Calgary will once again find a way not to win the Grey Cup (boo)
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

steven lloyd wrote:I also predict that after finishing first in the league once again,
Calgary will once again find a way not to win the Grey Cup (boo)

It is theres to lose, they have had a good season. Good news is they only have to play 1 game to get to the Grey Cup, then anything can happen.... usually does.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Eastern final is dead even at 2 each, meanwhile the underdog in western is ahead. Looking forward to Sunday

If both Darian Durant & Travis Lulay are healthy & ready to play that could make for some interesting results. Neither Edmonton or Calgary would be looking forward to healthy Darian Durant.

If Travis's shoulder is ready for full contact, that imo would or could cause BC to be first crossover to go to Grey Cup.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Eastern final is dead even at 2 each, meanwhile the underdog in western is ahead. Looking forward to Sunday

If both Darian Durant & Travis Lulay are healthy & ready to play that could make for some interesting results. Neither Edmonton or Calgary would be looking forward to healthy Darian Durant.

If Travis's shoulder is ready for full contact, that imo would or could cause BC to be first crossover to go to Grey Cup.

Riders announced the starter for Western final is Kerry Joseph, which benefits EE a lot. I still want the Riders to win, the question is will they with Kerry vs Mike

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”