WHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: WHL

Post by GordonH »

^^^ I'd like to see the Rockets close it out in 6 games.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Here is the WHL Playoff bracket: http://new.whl.ca/bracket
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Alright Rockets way to go, now up 3 games to 2 and can move on with win on Sunday back here.
5pm start
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:Alright Rockets way to go, now up 3 games to 2 and can move on with win on Sunday back here.
5pm start

We got the 1 win we needed in Victoria now lets close out the series at home on Sunday (hopefully its a sellout).

I would say Sunday is pretty much a must win game for Kelowna. Going to be hard to win in Victoria a second time.
Life is too sho......
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I can sum up todays game in 1 word for Kelowna, sloppy
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

GordonH wrote:I can sum up todays game in 1 word for Kelowna, sloppy

Yup. They had a little push at the beginning then it went down hill and when they started to pick it up again they were already down 3-0. I really don't like the chances of them winning on Tuesday, but fingers crossed they pull it off somehow.
Life is too sho......
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GO ROYALS !!

It's going to be as good a game 7 as it has been a series. I don't know why anyone would watch an NHL playoff game until the Memorial Cup is over.. I expect a very close and physical game Tuesday .

GO ROYALS !!
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

MAPearce wrote:GO ROYALS !!

It's going to be as good a game 7 as it has been a series. I don't know why anyone would watch an NHL playoff game until the Memorial Cup is over.. I expect a very close and physical game Tuesday .

GO ROYALS !!
BOO, BOO, Boo. :1422:
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

The effort tonight by Kelowna had better be 180 degrees better then Sunday evenings game, or they will be cleaning there lockers.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GordonH wrote:The effort tonight by Kelowna had better be 180 degrees better then Sunday evenings game, or they will be cleaning there lockers.

Gord .. Hang on for a good one. Royals and Rockets are quickly becoming the premier rivalry in the Dub because the Royals ownership have been paying attention to what it takes to make a winner and have emulated the Rockets organizations every move .. I guess that's what happens when you have a team that has been a serious contender for as long as the Rockets have .. Kudos to the Rockets..

I just wish I didn't have to listen to AM1150.I can't understand Bartell and they way he calls a game from the side of his mouth.. SCAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

It's way to annoying .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

BOO, BOO, Boo. :1422:

diesel , I think we met you at game 4...

Or a LOT of people like you !! lol :fence:
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

GordonH wrote:
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

MAPearce wrote: I just wish I didn't have to listen to AM1150.I can't understand Bartell and they way he calls a game from the side of his mouth.. SCAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

It's way to annoying .

I love Regan Bartel play calling (though it could be biased being a rockets fan). I just love how excited he gets and makes the play sound intense. I am always on the edge of my seat when I listen in.
Life is too sho......
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

(though it could be biased being a rockets fan)

Now don't get me wrong , I root for the Rockets too but..

I just love how excited he gets and makes the play sound intense. I am always on the edge of my seat when I listen in.

Sometimes he's just too fast and tries to put too much into it.... And that "accent" , it drives me nuts..

Makes it hard to listen to , so we just end up going to the game .
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

OMG CRAZY!!!! I cant believe it. 0.2 seconds left and rocket tie it up. Here we go with OT.
Life is too sho......

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”