Penticton Vees

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Penticton Vees

Post by GordonH »

Congratulations to the Penticton Vee's on winning the Fred Page Cup.

Next up Western Canada Cup

Finally Royal Bank Cup
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Tony
Übergod

Post by Tony »

Wow.. the Vee's are on fire in Alberta - 11-3 for game one, and whipped the Oil Barons 6-0 yesterday. Goooooo Veeeeees!!!! Still wish CN would at least put them up on the headlines once in a while. The Rockets are there all the time!
Tony
Übergod

Post by Tony »

Thank you Castanet. Vees finally made a headline! Our teams doing well... keep those positive thoughts flowing.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Tony wrote:Thank you Castanet. Vees finally made a headline! Our teams doing well... keep those positive thoughts flowing.

Keep it up Penticton Vee's
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
jccamp95

Post by jccamp95 »

Congratz to the Epenticton Vees - WCC Champions with a 4-3 overtime win. Now off to the RBC Cup!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Congratulations to Penticton Vee's on the win, may that continue at the RBC Cup.
Tony
Übergod

Post by Tony »

Bet that was a great game. Go Vees....

Carry that positive energy all the way to the RBC.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Here is online link to 2015 RBC Cup http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Nation ... ior-A/2015
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

If Penticton Vee's make it to Finals it will be aired on TSN 1 May 17, 5:00pm
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Nation ... ior-A/2015

Added: To bad Shaw TV would not broadcast earlier games from 2015 RBC Cup at Portage la Prairie
Tony
Übergod

Post by Tony »

I agree GordonH, but then it's too bad Castanet barely covers the Vees.

Positive thoughts and good wishes going to the best team in Canada..... GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEES!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Tony wrote:I agree GordonH, but then it's too bad Castanet barely covers the Vees.

Positive thoughts and good wishes going to the best team in Canada..... GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEES!

Maybe Vees fans should be more vocal to Castanet <<shoulder shrug>>
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Hell of a run for the Penticton Vees, unfortunately it came to an end. http://www.castanet.net/news/BCHL/14008 ... -road-ends

Congratulation to the Vees for a great season.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”