Toronto Maple Leafs Suck

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Suck

Post by OREZ »

bob vernon wrote:The guitarist performing the national anthem was a total ripoff of an idea from 2002. Queen guitarist Brian May performed one of the greatest versions of God Save the Queen on the roof of Buckingham Palace. The Queen was amused. The Toronto Maple Leafs have never had an ounce of originality in them and always copy their pre-game ceremonies, often from the Canadiens, and in this case, Queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUsWfeULks

Brian May is awesome but when I hear Gordie Johnson playing our anthem I'm thinking more like Hendrix at Woodstock.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Toronto Maple Leafs Suck

Post by GordonH »

Well, the other team at the ACC that was to be having a good year lost game 1. Better luck in game 2. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”