Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight

Post by the truth »

yup ufc all the way..apart from jon jones that goof
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I don't feel like I wasted my money. The fight had it's moments but all in all it didn't live up to the hype.

I had several buddies over and we had a blast. I would absolutely do it again.

Cheap entertainment for sure.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

If they allow a boxer to constantly hold and push an opponents head down every time they get close like Mayweather did to Manny...boxing will always be boring. If they simply changed the rules a bit it could open up the sport like it was in the old days. I swear I remember the ref giving guys warnings for holding on and pushing the head down and if they did it too many times they deducted a point. Not anymore....and look what happened to boxing.

For Mayweather to call himself better than Ali shows how little respect and class he truly has. It's no wonder that he was boo'd right out of the arena after the fight, he's pathetic.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Mayweather is an uneducated black man living in America who figured out what he had to do to grab the American dream and he did that.

The problem is, he is also an assshole but, an assshole with a ton of money which he thinks buys him the right to be a bigger assshole.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

that's about it..
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”