Round 2 of 2015 NHL Play-off's >>Poll<<

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.

Who do you think/believe will move on to Round 3

Poll ended at May 3rd, 2015, 7:07 pm

New York Rangers or
16%
Washington Capitals
8%
Montreal Canadiens or
20%
Tampa Bay Lightning
4%
Anaheim Ducks or
14%
Calgary Flames
14%
Chicago Blackhawks or
10%
Minnesota Wild
14%

Total votes: 50

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Round 2 of 2015 NHL Play-off's >>Poll<<

Post by the truth »

no breaks from the reffs tonight,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:no breaks from the reffs tonight,

Teams find a way to win, no matter what.

NYR are on the brink as well.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i agree but when the reffs have it in for a team, might as well pack it in,sad but true
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:i agree but when the reffs have it in for a team, might as well pack it in,sad but true

Prust actions in game 2 not only penalized himself (may have) also rest of the team, of course opposition is going take any advantages of that.

Since Montreal has not been able score much with or without penalty issues, if they can't score they can't win.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Unless New York & Montreal turn things around the Eastern finals are looking like former rival's from Southeast division.
Washington @ Tampa Bay

Added: Montreal's turn around comes quickly they play again tonight, its win or dust off golf clubs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

as a habs fan I can honestly say habs are an average team with a great goalie, I would make gallagher team captain next year that kid is all heart, markov is now way too slow,david desharnais and michel therrien HAS TO GO and get babcock
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

the truth wrote:as a habs fan I can honestly say habs are an average team with a great goalie, I would make gallagher team captain next year that kid is all heart, markov is now way too slow,david desharnais and michel therrien HAS TO GO and get babcock

Montreal won't hire Babcock, they need a coach who is bilingual, which is just plain stupid and a major handicap for them.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Mike Babcock has ties to Saskatchewan (vacation in most ever summer) which begs the question is Edmonton possibility.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

babcock loves montreal he went to universtiy there and loved it, ya never know
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

the truth wrote:babcock loves montreal he went to universtiy there and loved it, ya never know

can he speak French? Even that doesn't matter. Montreal always demands a Francophone as their coach.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ That is an issue the fans in Montreal need to address. Do they want french speaking coach or the best coach on the market. Curious was Scotty, was he bilingual or the best coach for the job.
The team does not need much, replace aging Markov & some scoring punch upfront.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

GordonH wrote:^^^ That is an issue the fans in Montreal need to address. Do they want french speaking coach or the best coach on the market. Curious was Scotty, was he bilingual or the best coach for the job.
The team does not need much, replace aging Markov & some scoring punch upfront.

Going back even further - Toe Blake, Dick Irvin...those guys just knew the game, it didn't matter what language they spoke. The last coach of the Canadians that couldn't speak any French was Al McNeil in 1971. Scotty must have been able to speak French, though he wasn't a Francophone. Randy Cunneyworth was an interim coach a few years ago but the media ran him out of town. If I was Babcock I would give Montreal a wide berth.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I will go with a habs win tonight -score 3-2
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Where the hell was this scoring team in first 3 games.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

game is 60 min long not 40min ,its not over yet

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”