ufc jon jones stripped of his belt

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

ufc jon jones stripped of his belt

Post by the truth »

never liked him, what a piece of s..t, http://mmajunkie.com/2015/05/dana-white ... amels-back,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Danielson99
Board Meister

Re: ufc jon jones stripped of his belt

Post by Danielson99 »

I know it's easy to label this guy. I think he panicked knowing that running off the tracks right now in his career is going to be a multi-million dollar mistake, if not 10's of millions. He's basically a kid with millions of dollars, fame and fortune. Getting himself into trouble was almost inevitable. I'm sure many of us would kill ourselves with that much money, literally. He sure did make a mistake by trying to run from the scene....but everybody makes mistakes and hopefully he takes responsibility for it, takes his punishment and uses it to make himself a better person. He deserves chances like any of us....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

he has had a dui in the past, he has tons of money to pay someone to drive him around if he wants to drink.no excuses in his case. he is 27 years old, not 17
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

the truth wrote:he has had a dui in the past, he has tons of money to pay someone to drive him around if he wants to drink.no excuses in his case. he is 27 years old, not 17

Oh ok, so getting a DUI makes a person a POS. Now I get your thinking.....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yes and no, he had a dui over a year ago, so you would think he would of learned his lesson then . his current dui he took off ran away from the scene of that accident ,-he broke the drivers arm-a pregnant womens arm-what does that tell you-piece of *bleep*
well maybe not in your books
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

A piece of **** is someone that steals a ladies purse, someone who molests a child, someone who takes advantage of old people.

Jones knew he got into an accident, he made a stupid decision to take off and hope nobody finds out. It clearly shows how stupid he is...but he is very far from being a POS. Ray Rice is a POS, Adrian Peterson is a POS....Jon Jones....he's just stupid.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Leaving a accident, also called hit & run = coward
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Danielson99 wrote:A piece of **** is someone that steals a ladies purse, someone who molests a child, someone who takes advantage of old people.

Jones knew he got into an accident, he made a stupid decision to take off and hope nobody finds out. It clearly shows how stupid he is...but he is very far from being a POS. Ray Rice is a POS, Adrian Peterson is a POS....Jon Jones....he's just stupid.

drinking and driving is not a stupid decision,as you say,drinking driving is a the premeditated decision, . as you say a piece of *bleep* is a person who steals a ladies purse ,but someone who dd hits someone and takes off is not a piece of *bleep*.????-WOW- this takes the cake

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”