Baseball legend Yogi Berra has died

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Baseball legend Yogi Berra has died

Post by oneh2obabe »

Yogi Berra, the New York Yankees All-Star catcher who became as famed for his humorous adages as his athletic prowess, died Tuesday. He was 90. Berra played on 14 pennant-winning and 10 World Championship teams -- more than any other player in baseball history.

http://abc7news.com/sports/baseball-leg ... ed/997584/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Baseball legend Yogi Berra has died

Post by Glacier »

A few of Yogi Berra's famous quotes:
“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
“He hits from both sides of the plate. He’s amphibious.”
“You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours.”
“I don’t know (if they were male or female) fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads.”
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Re: Baseball legend Yogi Berra has died

Post by OREZ »

Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

“If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them.”

I never said most of the things I said.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”