Toronto Blue Jays VS Toronto Maple Leafs

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Toronto Blue Jays VS Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Straight Shooter »

Just wondering how much the Leafs can learn what it's takes to win by what has been demonstrated by the hustle and determination that players like Kevin Pillar and Josh Donaldson have been showing all season long. The fans love it when players give 110% and Dion and the rest of the Leafs players please take note, the City of Toronto and Leafs fans everywhere have raised the bar for competitive effort.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Toronto Blue Jays VS Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by GordonH »

Straight Shooter wrote:Just wondering how much the Leafs can learn what it's takes to win by what has been demonstrated by the hustle and determination that players like Kevin Pillar and Josh Donaldson have been showing all season long. The fans love it when players give 110% and Dion and the rest of the Leafs players please take note, the City of Toronto and Leafs fans everywhere have raised the bar for competitive effort.

This is the first year Mike Babcock is coaching the TML, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. So this season for Maple leafs could very well be wash, what I've seen so far the players are playing Babcock hockey.
Which will create wins, they are in tough division:
Boston (past off season fire sale, they are in a unofficial rebuild)
Buffalo (this team could be playoff contender depending on how the young talent does)
Detroit
Florida (Dale Tallon has the talent to pick up players and make something out of almost nothing, don't turn your back on him)
Montreal
Ottawa
Tampa
Toronto (I give Mike few years or less to bring a winning team to Toronto, it maybe the talent currently or maybe not. Trade deadline will be a tell)
Teams hi-lighted in red are top team IMHO in this division, with Ottawa very close to be in that bunch.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”