BCFC - Okanagan Sun

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

BCFC - Okanagan Sun

Post by just popping in »

After 11 years, they just may win the Cullen Cup this time. Half-time 32-0 against the Vancouver Island Raiders.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: BCFC - Okanagan Sun

Post by GordonH »

May it happen, Go Okanagan Sun Go
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Congratulations to the Sun after 11 years of trying. Now off to Saskatoon to play the Hilltops in 2 weeks!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

just popping in wrote:Congratulations to the Sun after 11 years of trying. Now off to Saskatoon to play the Hilltops in 2 weeks!

54 to 0 over the Raiders was a blowout, may they do the same thing against the Hilltops
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
canvan

Post by canvan »

The Sun should think about relocating to Vernon and take advantage of the football stadium that was just built there this past summer
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

cancan wrote:The Sun should think about relocating to Vernon and take advantage of the football stadium that was just built there this past summer

Seating at Vernon field is under 900, while Apple Bowl can seat over 2,300.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”