Hockey Canada

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
jamapple
Übergod

Hockey Canada

Post by jamapple »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/hoc ... ailsignout

Not too sure about this guy. If you listen to the interview with him on this link, he says with conviction that there comes a point in time where the responsibility transfers from the coaching staff to the players. Albeit true to some extent, he also says these are kids.

Nice way to throw the kids under the bus, Renny. He continually praises the coaching staff, saying nothing negative about them as well. I agree with one of the story comments that Lowry was outcoached by many of the other teams coaches.

I can see a downturn in interest in World Junior Hockey by way of either Hockey Canada not realizing what everyone else knows, (the coaching was crappy), or by way of watching their lackluster performance.

Any thoughts??
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Hockey Canada

Post by GordonH »

Bob Nicholson was much better then Tom Renney, I was disappointed with that appointment.
Bob Nicholson is now CEO of Edmonton Oilers.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the coaching was crappy, to many players were crappy and are goalie was horrible
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I don't think they should even take a goalie or any player who was suspended before the tournament and would miss games.

That being said they played and were coached poorly but it boils down to the players should shoulder the blame.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”