World Cup of Hockey 2016

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: World Cup of Hockey 2016

Post by the truth »

YA ,I remember that game to well :200: :cry: :cry: that lose hurt me inside lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Little concerned after Russia went up 2 to 1, that was short lived. Good win over those Russians

If Sweden makes it threw to best of 3, they are complaining of Canadian Refs being used. They are professional NHL Ref's, they will call it right.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Little concerned after Russia went up 2 to 1, that was short lived. Good win over those Russians

If Sweden makes it threw to best of 3, they are complaining of Canadian Refs being used. They are professional NHL Ref's, they will call it right.

lol , are they already looking for a reason why they will not win [icon_lol2.gif] , not are fault if canadian refs are the best

i knew marchand was a good player but daaam i never knew up until now how great he really is,too bad he's such a pest also lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Team Europe vs Team Canada in a best out of 3.

Well Sweden maybe next time.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Team Europe vs Team Canada in a best out of 3.

Well Sweden maybe next time.

nice to see team europe upset sweden
GO CANADA GO

Games will be Tuesday,Thursday and saturday if needed
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I fully expect Team Canada to win the best out 3 against Team Europe, best case Canada wins 2 straight.
I do hope Europe can make it a good game, blowout are boring.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Thank god it's a best outta three. I thought it was one and done and I have a meeting tonight. Yay!
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Canada won game 1, yes I wanted close game. Canada did give them more chances then I was comfortable about, Price stonewalled those chances. Without his play outcome could have been much different.
Game 2 Thursday
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Are you a hockey fan Gord?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

mexicalidreamer wrote:Are you a hockey fan Gord?

Yes, I am.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Canada won game 1, yes I wanted close game. Canada did give them more chances then I was comfortable about, Price stonewalled those chances. Without his play outcome could have been much different.
Game 2 Thursday

yup if not for price in the 1st,no way we win this game
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Game 2 here we come
I am feeling a 5-2 win for canada :130:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:Game 2 here we come
I am feeling a 5-2 win for canada :130:

I like it, I also have this uneasy feeling that Halák could pull out a win for Europe..... may I be wrong
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I like halak but , I think all the Canadian forwards are coming out to play tonight
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:I like halak but , I think all the Canadian forwards are coming out to play tonight

As long as Canada plays close or at full potential, if so Team Europe does not have a chance. Now, if the Canadians play like Tuesday night that would give Europe an opening.

2 back to back goals early in the first by Canada would suck the life out of Europe offense.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”